Reactoonz – Gargantoon build

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Hello to all,
    Here’s a project I’ve been working on lately. It’s Gargantoon from the online slot Reactoonz.
    Check out my progress. See below for the link, part 2 can also be found on instagram I shared the 2nd part earlier this evening.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkK9JP5nwWP/?taken-by=handcraftedgenius

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Ah boooo it isn’t showing for me mate, not sure why, really interested to see what it is though 😀 Can you maybe link direct to your instagram and then i can click and look 😀

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I pasted the link into the address bar, it looks awesome mate haha anyone who wants to see, paste this into your address bar Gttps://www.instagram.com/p/BkK9JP5nwWP/?taken-by=handcraftedgenius and change the G at the start to a H lol

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Cheers for taking a look and for sharing the link.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw
    ESCJamie WANTED $28
    Outlaw

I LOVE this game Many times I have got £150/£300 on the pinks 15+ and with x 2 on 20p stakes it can pay !!

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

@ESCJamie, nice one.
    I’ve not played this game much I watch other streamers play it though.
    I enjoy DHV usually play that at 40p and increase the stake immediately after each bonus up to £1 max stake.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hey, this is cool ^_^ can’t wait to see the finished product.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

That looks awesome haha I want one 😀

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Keeps looking better and better mate is that black coat a primer?

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

@Seedy, cheers, no primer, it’s the colour of the printing filamanet.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

groundiskey wrote:

@Seedy, cheers, no primer, it’s the colour of the printing filamanet.

@groundiskey AAhhhh ok cool how are you making it float lol I thought maybe some sort of magnet trick but it seems to be vibrating maybe 🙂 I really like this 3D printing stuff want to get one myself. Also, mate checking out your Instagram stuff Loving the game related art being a gaming fan myself 🙂

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

@seedy, Yes mate it’s magnets, the trick is to find the objects centre of mass so that it’s perfectly balanced, it’s a bit hit and miss at the minute I’m nearly their.
    If you’re looking to buy a 3D printer I can definitely recommend an Ultimaker 2+, there’s a massive difference in print quality comparing it to previous 3D printers.
    And thanks for checking out my instagram.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@groundiskey how long did it take to do the 3d print of the main body mate I have heard printing can take hours?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)