Reactoonz – Gargantoon build

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Yes printing time can take a while.
    The white body, took just over 9 hrs to print. Since then I’ve printed a few smaller versions that I was able to print out in one piece, the black one that levitates took about 4 hrs, and a smaller key-ring sized version which took about 25 mins.

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

This was the original version in white that took 9 hours to print, now sprayed gold. This is a one off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlTENArgi8v/?taken-by=handcraftedgenius

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

That’s a mint Garga mate I like the gold ?

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Cheers seedy ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

OooOoosh look at that lol

I’m wondering if maybe you can make some for me? I bet you could hollow the fuckers out and i could have anything i liked as a mask?! How about it lol!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

OooOoosh look at that lol

I’m wondering if maybe you can make some for me? I bet you could hollow the fuckers out and i could have anything i liked as a mask?! How about it lol!

Big screen slots with every slot having a character mask. I miss the big screen slots, that was an interesting concept (and got a crazy amount of likes).

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I reckon i will do something similar with it very soon mate, i have made a few changes but essentially it will view the same, it will just be a lot clearer and have the audio sorted, can’t do much about my face though sorry lmao

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

@The Bandit,
    I’ll look into sorting out a bit of plastic surgery (AKA 3D printing) for you and ping you an email sometime soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)