Rainbow riches megaways

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Has anyone else seen this yet? Dazza g put a video up with it in, surely going to be massively popular? What do people think?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Like the other 700 cookie-cutter megaways games, looks like absolute shite. When Bonanza was released, Megaways was a great concept; I tip my hat to BTG for coming up with it. But the sheer amount of vendors and titles jumping on this bandwagon is starting to annoy me now. Every new release now is just some existing established brand reworked as megaways and give or take a few minor details, they’re all the same.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Yeah I have to say I got a little excited about this one at first and then seeing it was a disappointment. As you stated itโ€™s just another bonanza with a different outfit.

Shame as the whole draw for me on the rainbow riches games was the variety of bonus rounds you could get. I may be wrong but from what I could see it was just a free spins bonus with increasing multiplier, something that has never featured on a standard rainbow riches.

Feel they really missed a trick on that front, atleast fishin frenzy megaways kept its usp within the bonus round.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

used to like a little bash on rainbow riches online and the bookies wonder were this will be released first my bets probs leo vegas they seem to get everything on there first defo one ile be looking out for

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Not seen it yet but I’d expect it to be popular.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

No doubt it will be popular, just think itโ€™s a real shame they didnt add some of the other features rainbow riches is known for.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I agree argyl. They can bring out millions of megaways games, but nothing will ever be as good as bonanza.

I don’t like the original rainbow riches, so will be avoiding the megaways one ๐Ÿ™‚

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I completely agree. I’m getting sick of these megaways games. I’m gonna be playing Novomatics exclusively now, as they stick to their own style.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Rainbow riches for me is all about playing one line and just getting bonused to death if i cant do that then im out ๐Ÿ™‚

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I like Megaways and I like what Blueprint did to it, but I think it should have stopped there.ย  Too many providers have got their paws on it now.ย  I think it should have stayed as an exclusive licensing agreement between BTG and Blueprint.

There are still slots with expanding ways that aren’t Megaways e.g. Red Tiger’s Laser Fruit.ย  Then others like Phoenix Sun, Skulls, Reel Rush, Viking Wilds, Spinal Tap and so on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)