Raging rhino megaways now live

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Why, if over a 500 spin sample, if people dont win over 200x do they say its shite? I dont get it.

This game will pay the same as others, at 96.x%. th thing is, is it fun? Were you bored? The game will pay out to its %, but this one is super volatile, so expect a lot of 0 then a 8,000x at random.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I’ve had a few quid through it and find it slow also I find u get 3x diamonds loads and loads without a tease. Also I can’t remember having more than 2 wins in one spin out of 4 bonuses not many in normal spins tbh either. Has great potential for a massive win had 100x one bonus out of 4 the rest terrible. That was off one hit I think so does have potential. Just so slow and boring it’s hard to explain ha

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Why, if over a 500 spin sample, if people dont win over 200x do they say its shite? I dont get it.

This game will pay the same as others, at 96.x%. th thing is, is it fun? Were you bored? The game will pay out to its %, but this one is super volatile, so expect a lot of 0 then a 8,000x at random.

Have you played it? It’s slow and boring. I’ve also had about 2500 spins now, which isn’t a lot, but I don’t think I’ll play it again.

BGuts WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Andymitzy wrote:

I’ve had a few quid through it and find it slow also I find u get 3x diamonds loads and loads without a tease. Also I can’t remember having more than 2 wins in one spin out of 4 bonuses not many in normal spins tbh either. Has great potential for a massive win had 100x one bonus out of 4 the rest terrible. That was off one hit I think so does have potential. Just so slow and boring it’s hard to explain ha

Thats what i found so infuriating the number of times you get 3 diamonds would suggest a bonus is quite common but is it hell.

Also the amount of times you get 3 diamonds without a win to have acascade also seems a bit dodgy to me. I thought games by the rules werent allowed to tease more than would be theortically posisble (not sure if that makes any sense) .

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

BGuts wrote:

Andymitzy wrote:

Thats what i found so infuriating the number of times you get 3 diamonds would suggest a bonus is quite common but is it hell.

Also the amount of times you get 3 diamonds without a win to have acascade also seems a bit dodgy to me. I thought games by the rules werent allowed to tease more than would be theortically posisble (not sure if that makes any sense) .

Slots are not allowed to artificially substitute losing spins for “near misses”, but you can easily achieve the sort of thing you’re describing (a bit like Bonanza’s astonishing ability to find GOL for how infrequently it can find the last letter to trigger the bonus) within legitimate random spins – all you do is put a lot of scatters on 3 of the reels and fuck all on the other 3.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)