Raging rhino megaways now live

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just on casumo free playing and seen that raging rhino megaways is now live. There isn’t any option to buy the bonus, and it looks to be 4 scatters to trigger the bonus rather than the usual 3. 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Does it have a bonus guarantee that you’ll recieve 9/10 times?

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Does free play on Casumo require sign up now?  I remember being able to play Fruit Warp on there for free without sign up, and I’m not prepared to sign up to any more sites as I already have 2 online gambling accounts.

How does this compare to Primal Megaways?  In my opinion, Blueprint got there first with Primal last year.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I dont sign in so I’m guessing it’s just a few providers that you have to sign in to free play. I know you have to sign in for novos but not sure about thunderkick 🙂

Not sure about bonus guarantee as I haven’t managed to get a bonus yet 🙂

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I dont sign in so I’m guessing it’s just a few providers that you have to sign in to free play. I know you have to sign in for novos but not sure about thunderkick ?

Not sure about bonus guarantee as I haven’t managed to get a bonus yet ?

played it on calzone today winningbird verdict is that its a pile of shite alot of 10x bonus guarantees and its 4 scatters for a bonus and more scatters you dont get extra spins the base game was crap to so will be interesting to see what others think when they play i will say this watch your money with this one just stick to low stakes cause the bonus 9 10 is crap i probs wont bother with it again maybe odd go when got big balance dont rate it personelly

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just got a bonus on freeplay. Got up to 10x and paid £4 odd on 20p stake. Yeah, I dont rate it either to be honest, though I suppose it can go mad if you hit the rhinos with multipliers at 10x. 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

That’s shit that you don’t get extra spins for extra scatters, how many does it start with?

So many megaways games are just direct clone of bonanza I like the ones with different concepts

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Starts with 8 spins, so no improvement from the original 🙂

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Played £150 through it today – 3 bonuses (2 x £10 Bonus Guarantee) (1 x £42)

4 scatters to start, reminds you of Diamond Mine/Bonanza with the tumbling wins but not the same frequency of win. You need 3 scatters for a retrigger in the bonus and it never came near in the three bonuses I had. I hated the orginal game and tbh the new Megaways one is absolute shite as well.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I got bored of it. Plays too fucking slowly. Had two bonuses though, one was guarantee and the other paid like 60x

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Played t again, got bonus guarantee again… shite game.

Mhill WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Played it quite a lot on demo money to see how it was, it’s waaaaaay to slow, and feature frequency is terrible. Certainly not be playing this with real cash that’s for sure. It’s just as bad as that new Fortunes of Ra Megaway…..non existant bonuses, and if you get one it’s 20x lol

One to avoid.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Fuck all for 5 scatters and nonus gaurenshite

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Yesterday Nickslots had two 100x base game hit and a 200x base hit. He was frequently getting bonuses but I think the most he had was 25x and couldn’t get it past 8x in the bonus.

Don’t think I’d have the patience for this game and it plays so slow!

shabbird WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Getting 5 diamonds doesnt award extra spins either.. I got 5 but the same 8 spins.

Had 2 bonus at 40p stake. 1 was £19 win and the other was £2.10 but they have a minimum

bonus guarantee and that paid at £4 so assuming its 10x of stake.  Plenty of teasers with 3 diamonds on

most rounds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)