Rag arse bonuses

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Stockell11 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Not sure if anyone saw my 0x bonus on eastern emeralds that cost me £1400 to get well i thought I would give it another chance and to my disbelief it paid me a whopping 5x

? anyone else seem to have absolutely no joy with slots played on coral? Is it possible that some sites generally have a better rtp or am I just unlucky?

tend not to play much slots as I always seem to be ripped a new one for a bonus and then paid sod all but I’m not at that point where I feel a big win is surely ‘due’ if I just persist with it. Don’t get me wrong I’m not playing high stakes on the slots as I’m more of a sports gambler and table games but I would love to get a bonus that bloody pays!!

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I feel your pain

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>

This hurt more</span>

Stockell11 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I’m not the only one then ! Maybe it’s just that particular slot but I had three 0x bonuses before I took a picture of the first one and then the 5x so I am only sticking with it because of the classic ‘it owes me’ spent thousands now and I can’t see it ever paying it all back ? whenever I hit an acca on the footy or get some horses come in I head over to it and try for the bonus it owes me ? I suppose it’s winnings I’m only losing on the game now but still never seen so many shite bonuses in a row

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I have loads of zero x’s and under 5x’s on my phone aye, it’s insanely painful when you grind these games and finally hit it then get spanked, makes you wonder why we all even bother, but one day you will have a run and hit everything, that’s what we play for, such a good feeling but is it really worth it?! To go £1400 on that game to hit a bonus is criminal mate, that pic of mine took about 15 spins to hit so weren’t to painful but the napoleon one took 300 odd spins on pound stake, so close to smashing my phone up!  They can be so cruel but we just keep playing hoping for that crazy day, which I’ve had about 5 of in 4 years of playing, so not worth it!

Stockell11 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I agree mate! Well I usually stick to one slot at a time and I’ll persist until I get the big bonus that’s just my way of playing it just seems that this slot imparticular has been a bitter pill to swallow with 5x being the biggest bonus so far! Maybe I should just move on but I can’t help but think it has to even itself out at some point ?

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

To be honest I won’t play quickspin anymore, they for me are the worst game maker, hopefully you get that hit that will get you away from the game, will be hard to get up on it after the way it’s treated you so far, blueprint big time gaming and play and go are the way forward I think, I have much more fun and less stress on them ones, except reactoons, I hate that 3 eyed fuckhead! If you get a big hit on the sports bets my advice is cash out 3/4 of the profit then less to lose, they just Hoover it all back

Stockell11 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Yeah I agree completely i prefer those providers too just stumbled across this one and the rest is history. Maybe the bandit will get me a bonus for it to save me the hassle ?

yeah you know the score it all goes back one way or another! Aslong as the family and priority’s come first then you ride the bad times and enjoy the nice hits when they come

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Haha, you gotta be very lucky to get picked by Steve for a bonus giveaway, so many people ask him, just luck of the draw but with that run I hope you do, no doubt it would be a 0x tho, that game loves dicking people, that’s it man as long as you sort what you need with your pay and play out the rest you can’t go wrong! Your day will come just may take years ? good luck stockell11 hope it happens soon!

Stockell11 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Haha your probably right there!

Yes my man spot on good luck to you too!

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Thanks bro ?

Painlessblade WANTED $2
    Outlaw

i know its low stakes but still…..

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

bonanza is a prime example. I deposited £10 22 times, played 20p spins and got a 13p bonus on my last deposit. No decent base game wins at all. Extra Chilli the same, always lose on first gamble and shit bonus if you take the 8 spins. It is all rigged.

BLINDMULE WANTED $1
    Outlaw

All the bonuses go with RNG i dont even believe in selecting of 1,2,3,4 etc… for example if you keep selecting same numbers for few bonuses you will see it doesnt change the winnings untill you get rng good base bonus…bonus is nothing else then rng code which goes after on display. No matter how long the bonus lasts once you hit it you have already setted up what you are going to win. Thats why can basicly even save those games in memory. But ye that how goes gambling and all the excitement around…I was playing a lot having even some decent winning around 1000-2000X but in last months i am just giving small chance for fun. I stoped watching livestreamers untill now i found Bandit – Kings Reel legend. I love this guy personality and helps me stay away while am enjoying watching his videos.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Sorry but that last message lost me a little, let’s say you get a bonus on danger do you think it matters if you go for high voltage or gates then? Because the CEO of bgt said that they are independent meaning they will produce different outcomes, sounds like from what your saying they will pay the same no matter which one you have picked

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)