Quite the morning.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

At about 3am this morning 2 messages from 2 different people.

1. I don’t think my belly will have a lodger much longer.
    2. Are you there ? I will bring bigmacs.

#2 firstly. He’s a homeless guy so while I miss out, more for him.

I was fast asleep at the time. So of course I phoned #1 and get her friend telling me she is in labour now but he has to go and her sister will be there soon. So I got dressed and shot up there to make sure my friend wasn’t left alone.

3 hours later after some slightly spooky times, checks and worries from the midwife who called in the doctor and so on… she gave birth to a very healthy baby girl who is absolutely gorgeous.

However, my hands are broken. Not literally, but they feel like it. It was moms first time so if you know, she had a hard time as most first time mothers do.

An amazing morning then and again, sheer applause to the NHS maternity here for everything they have provided and done. And to top it all off, I got to have munches (cuddles) with a brand new life. What a blessing, all round.

Hope you all have a great day. 🙂

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Sounds like you could do with some shut eye mate! ?

Been quite the morning for you.

Saying that, it’s a scorcher outside so a sun lounger and a few cold ones wouldn’t be a bad second choice! ?

Be sure to slap the Factor 20 on or you’ll end up like a crab stick like I did yesterday! ?

Enjoy your weekend all!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well said ? and also that was very good of you to go and offfer some support. My mum’s be a nurse over 20 years and they don’t always get the credit they deserve working for the NHS.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

No shut eye for me yet as I await the slowest fast food ever but it’s all good. Chill out time for a while now. Yea I have a great respect for the real workers under the NHS, just not the folks who are in charge of it or making vast profits sucking from it’s fund. But still. Got back to my car and it was an oven so I refused to get in until a bit of breeze had ran through it haha.

Had a chat with said friend on the phone not long ago, she and baby are doing really well and she should be going home tomorrow. A great day.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Sucks summer has passed here. Starting to get cold doesn’t stop me from going out to the beach caravan though. Defiantly not going swimming

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

That’s great, quite a privilege being there – and says much about you as a friend and a person that she wanted you there at all – but one question – did you manage to land a bonus at any stage?’ ?

CSorro WANTED $5
    Outlaw

whoop whoop – have a great one.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

burders wrote:

That’s great, quite a privilege being there – and says much about you as a friend and a person that she wanted you there at all – but one question – did you manage to land a bonus at any stage?’ ?

She called me later in the day, I had stolen (accidentally) her lighter. #bonus

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Congratulations brother.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)