Quick tip about Random.org for Bandit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    -Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Twitter might’ve been better to get your attention but as I don’t have Twitter .. this will have to do.

Next time you draw a lot of numbers you might want to use Numbers -> Integers feature. Like for Fat Santa you would’ve just put 1 – 5013 and then format in 16 columns. This would’ve resulted in 16 teams each consisting of five random numbers from 1 to 5013, and you could then easily copy paste those numbers into your site – instead of having to write down each and every number after clicking the normal randomize button on random.org. See attached image for what I mean.

Hell you could even use it for your normal prize draws but it might take a wee bit out of the fun. But for massive draws like this I think it’s not fun for anyone to sit there and draw and write down 80 numbers.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Damn yeah that would have been a fuck load easier haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Were they my actual numbers? Because if not…. 1550 is in there again! That would be 3 times! Who is that lucky son of a b hahaha 😀 I think it was 1550 anyway lol

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Were they my actual numbers? Because if not…. 1550 is in there again! That would be 3 times! Who is that lucky son of a b hahaha ? I think it was 1550 anyway lol

Nah I took that image as an example to show what I mean. 3 times though? Did he appear twice on your draws? (Sorry, didn’t watch you click it 80 times :P).

I’m not sure if the Integers feature can have same number drawn twice so if you do use it make sure you don’t have some jammy bastard get to enter into two teams next time lol.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Bandit, someone helpful gave a link to a site where you can ask it for 80 random numbers out of a range, and it won’t duplicate any.

not sure where it was posted, but it looked ideal for what you need.

Ahh edit, here it is

https://onlinerandomtools.com/generate-random-numbers

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I would prefer Bandit use random.org because for what it is and how well known it is. The net is full of random number generators but some of them are hardly what you would consider true randomness, unlike random.org

You can bet anything if Bandit uses some other site people will start complaining about rigged drawings etc.

Even that wheel people use to determine what slot to play on stream etc I think is garbage, its so far from random it isnt even funny.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)