Question for the man himself, the Bandit !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit long term viewer of the channel and still remember the laughter when you randomly called the game Wish Upon a jackpot, Wish upon a smackhead ?

I recall watching one of your videos once and you mentioned you can mainly afford to do all this because you gamble for a living on goals markets in the football. Apologies if I’m mistaken but it was something along those lines.

Ive long wondered how you get proper stakes on as anyone that gambles and wins lots on football will pretty much certainly be restricted by the bookies almost straight away.

There are very few able to get on enough to make it pay unless using brokers in Asia is that the angle you had to go down?

Obviously you don’t have to answer any of this I was just curious ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

By using an exchange ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I’m sure I remember and I’m going bk over 20 years ago , that u coudnt put single bet on a football match , it had to be doubled up .

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

He won’t tell you , got an edge on a particular market , keep those things to yourself ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I wish i had even half a clue of how to make big lumps of cash from my computer lol the closest I came was bitcoin but I spent and sold it before it went past 1k ? I’d have been minted lol

When it comes to football I can’t see past a bunch of millionaires running about in their PE kit ?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I was literally just on the phone to him and asked him this question for you. He said that I should stop pretending I am on the phone to him.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

There are certain markets and areas of an exchange where you can get very large bets on very easily, you are unlikely to get on at a traditional bookmaker and usually you wouldn’t want to as the better price would be at the exchange – unlike a traditional bookmaker, the exchange wants you to win so they can get their commission lol

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

I wish someone could give me some tips my career on betfair exchange has been mostly a nightmare – teams having like 20 shots and 12 on target always seem to lose to teams with 4 and 1 on target etc. Im starting to question the accuracy of the match stats on the games as recently i have compared the shot counts in betfair to skybet and they are completely different! The last 6 months ive rarely been able to even hold the starting balance nevermind actually profit on football.

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I have a lot more luck betting on corners rather than goals.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I’m sure I remember and I’m going bk over 20 years ago , that u coudnt put single bet on a football match , it had to be doubled up .

I remember those days,though you could do a single if it was a live tv game:)

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

There are certain markets and areas of an exchange where you can get very large bets on very easily, you are unlikely to get on at a traditional bookmaker and usually you wouldn’t want to as the better price would be at the exchange – unlike a traditional bookmaker, the exchange wants you to win so they can get their commission lol

You can get 0% commision at smarkets atm,ive had it for about a year now,but not sure if its because im signed up to a certain site and he has a deal with them.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

nickuk911 wrote:

I wish someone could give me some tips my career on betfair exchange has been mostly a nightmare – teams having like 20 shots and 12 on target always seem to lose to teams with 4 and 1 on target etc. Im starting to question the accuracy of the match stats on the games as recently i have compared the shot counts in betfair to skybet and they are completely different! The last 6 months ive rarely been able to even hold the starting balance nevermind actually profit on football.

there are many systems out there(that are actually not scams)that can guarantee you profit by using the exchanges…just have to search for them:)

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

You can get 0% commision at smarkets atm,ive had it for about a year now,but not sure if its because im signed up to a certain site and he has a deal with them.

What site is it you use for 0%? I was receiving 0% through oddsmonkey however when trading they revoked it and put me back on 2%

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

ligarr wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

What site is it you use for 0%? I was receiving 0% through oddsmonkey however when trading they revoked it and put me back on 2%

profit maximiser

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Sorry to be nosey but the year on 0% is this been trading a year or using it for match betting?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)