Question for The Bandit

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

In answer to the original question – i think that maybe yes, at some point, i might get told to do one. I do however have news of a stonking loss to discuss ?

Uh oh, that doesn’t sound good ☹️

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

In answer to the original question – i think that maybe yes, at some point, i might get told to do one. I do however have news of a stonking loss to discuss ?

It has happened mate, the quest for the top of the ladder that just didn’t make it – I actually lost one off the top, on various stakes, 11 times!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

It has happened mate, the quest for the top of the ladder that just didn’t make it – I actually lost one off the top, on various stakes, 11 times!

That sounds expensive and painful ? hopefully the Reel King luck will come back quickly!

fkorindan94 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hey Bandit where i can send you a msj in private?? please answer i want to ask you something ,love your last video mate!!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

fkorindan94 wrote:

hey Bandit where i can send you a msj in private?? please answer i want to ask you something ,love your last video mate!!!!

Email would probably be best mate, [email protected]

Jordyk90 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Oioi! Loving the videos as always, nice to see you can have a good streak, we all know it doesn’t happen often! Well deserved i say! Any of your providers have Eye of Horus?  It can be a bit of a bitch with zero bonuses but out of the blue it will tickle your nuts and slap you with a beast! Keep it going bud, the wife is craving a trip to asda ?!!

fkorindan94 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

i just send you an email bandit please at least reply to my email cheers mate!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

fkorindan94 wrote:

i just send you an email bandit please at least reply to my email cheers mate!!!

Please understand mate, i get emails of that nature about 100 times a week, no exaggeration and unfortunately, on the whole, that stops me from being able to do anything about it, i help loads of people behind the scenes but it isn’t an endless pot. That is why i hadn’t replied to your previous emails.

keepsake WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Good on you Sir Bandit for coming out with this loss. I, like everyone, is gutted for you. End of the day, is it really a (bad) loss when you are playing with a winning pot? You still have a nice tidy sum. I can give you some great advice (but I won’t), because you know what do… I take my hat off to you amigo.

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Bandit tell me you was on your favourite 4 teams last night mate?, Sunderland, Mk dons, Luton, Portsmouth?, all 4 of the fuc*ers won, sorry if i’ve made your day worse.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Jamesr83 wrote:

Bandit tell me you was on your favourite 4 teams last night mate?, Sunderland, Mk dons, Luton, Portsmouth?, all 4 of the fuc*ers won, sorry if i’ve made your day worse.

Close mate i was on Bury, MK Dons, Portsmouth, Luton and Exeter. Damn lol

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Dortmund well and truly screwed me over tonight, had em with Psg, spurs and Barcelona, £100 for what would have been a £690 return.

Makes it worse when it’s the shortest price team that lets you down FFS.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I had PSG, West Brom and Dortmund…. sucks when the real short price goes down lol!

martinkhiggins@gmail WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hi bandit a big fan firstly I’m one of your first subs on YouTube a question for you I self excluded to be honest struggling at the moment to control my gambling last week from muchovegas they sent me email I was allowed log in and lose 530 euro I have all the chat log and screen shots yet I’m getting no satisfaction surely that unfair after they confirmed my account was closed due to my gambling problem. Gamban doesn’t work with my internet provider something with the vpn there is no fix for it disastrous thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)