question for the bandit

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Alldayerday WANTED $13
    Blocked

hey big guy , what happens with the videoslots or other draws if the person who wins wasn’t active? I understand they wont receive the prize but is there a second draw or is that prize just gone with the wind? im sure you have answered this in a video somewhere in the past , please forgive my lack of memory retention. thanks and happy holidays.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I believe he redraws the number if the winner isn’t an active user …… but with vudslots you don’t have to sign up with him, just be active ??????? Or at least how I understood it …Any old timers confirm

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Could have dreamt this.. but I think he said it goes to the person underneath.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s the next number like what WB said, so if unlucky 13 was drawn and didn’t play, as long as 14 did play the money is theirs. Fairest way I think ?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

It’s the next number like what WB said, so if unlucky 13 was drawn and didn’t play, as long as 14 did play the money is theirs. Fairest way I think ?

Yeah what ?says …. was that videoslots bit right about not needing to sign up just play ????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

was that videoslots bit right about not needing to sign up just play

@seedy or @thebandit will need to confirm but I’m pretty sure even a free spin is enough to class the account as active. You don’t need to go through Bandit’s link

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Video slots is open to all you need to be active that month to be eligible. If you where not then the next number down gets the prize again as long as they meet the criteria. ?

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Video slots is open to all you need to be active that month to be eligible. If you where not then the next number down gets the prize again as long as they meet the criteria. ?

Everybody watch out ….. seedys back ….. ban-hammer is out the box …………….I repeat ban hammer is out the box ….. good behaviour …….

damn wished I’d call my self ban-hammer……

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Everybody watch out ….. seedys back ….. ban-hammer is out the box …………….I repeat ban hammer is out the box ….. good behaviour …….

I’m always lurking…. watching….. waiting…..

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I’m always lurking…. watching….. waiting…..

Ohhhh got tingles

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Ohhhh got tingles

I get those with Donuts ?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Ohhhh got tingles

I get those with Donuts ?

Donuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The entries have gone up quite a bit this month it seems 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)