Pubs be closed soon!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I’ve gone out and got the essentials now 12 crates and 12 bottles of rum I’m set for a month at best. ????

Who needs poo paper. On serious note everyone hopefully you are all well and safe.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I’ve gone out and got the essentials now 12 crates and 12 bottles of rum I’m set for a month at best. ????

Who needs poo paper. On serious note everyone hopefully you are all well and safe.

yeh crazy times seedy couldent get any toilet role from asda hardly any food and payed 6 quid for the tiniest antibacterial gel ya have ever seen think the shit as hit the fan well be hitting sumet with no shitrole lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

THEBARON wrote:

Seedy wrote:

yeh crazy times seedy couldent get any toilet role from asda hardly any food and payed 6 quid for the tiniest antibacterial gel ya have ever seen think the shit as hit the fan well be hitting sumet with no shitrole lol

It has gone all a bit crazy mate as long as I have my computer and internet so I can play games I will be a OK ?????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Stay safe everyone ? take special care on public transport and be kind to all ?

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Seedy warzone were the fuck are you!? ? hope you and the fam are all good!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I’m looking for people with it and licking  their faces so I get it and we can move the fuck on with it …..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Djneeds wrote:

Seedy warzone were the fuck are you!? ? hope you and the fam are all good!

I’ve been playing ????

I will be playing and streaming later tonight around 8 to 9 pm usual place on mixer. While I wait for my new game servers to open up. ??

Wife and kids are fine she wants school closed and tells me daily. I have already told her I will call boris later obviously cos I got his number hes just a bit busy sorting a crisis sweeping the country out atm.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Still baffles me how its OK to travel on metros in north east with 400 other ppl going too work, sit at work with 100 other ppl. But go for a cheeky pint too a pub with 20 ppl in it is a fucking no?.  It must be a fun attacking only virus my mistake.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)