Previous post on goonies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I posted last week about goonies havin my pants down, well I did what I said and self excluded from all but two places. 2 hours ago I went onto casumo and went straight into goonies and walked away £450 down with another shit load of teases but no bonus, so last resort an last bit of wage straight over to William hill £200 gone and nothing.

now I am not lying I swear this is true it currently stands since last week at 79 teases without a bonus feel absolutely sick. What has tilted me and got me extremely angry was that I didn’t learn my lesson from last week but top everything off about £50 I managed to get the skeleton 3 times once was lucky coins and it gave 3 kings which is just sick really don’t see the point. The other two were bonus symbols and both times they missed on the last reel

i almost feel like the game knows and the bonus is blocked on my account or device, obviously I know that’s not how it works.

One thing I can’t do though is live like this every month and constantly lying about where my money has gone etc excuses like well I haven’t paid so the only option is gamban

sonething i didn’t want to do coz I do like playing slots and the excitement of a big win but the hard part is I’ve got myself into a huge mess and not paying bills to feed this habit and when I do get a huge win and cash out £3-4K which could solve a lot I end up reversing. I think I have lost around 90% of what I have worked for over the last 4 months and that in itsself is sickening had enough now.

Thanks for listening and please be careful none of you fall into the same trap

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

You should maybe full block yourself as leaving 2 sites to go back too clearly hasn’t helped and would appear you didnt learn your lesson. Thing with goonies is even if you did get a bonus and it was the shitty last 1 would you even take it and move on? My guess would be prob not and so the cycle would continue

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

It’s a fun looking and sounding game but essentially a shit one.

Bandits two ‘tops’ showed just how shit it is.

The only Blueprint that I’ve seen paying well in recent times is the Genie Jackpot Megaways

Good luck on stopping the gambling – Like the majority of us, you clearly have an addictive personality. Find something else to immerse yourself in, something that doesn’t cost you much. Fitness, like running or swimming etc. It’s amazing how quickly you will forget the gambling and obsess over something else.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The thing I really hate about this style of Blueprints, is that, they can absolutely dick you and put you massively down, but unlike many other slots, even if you manage a bonus at that point, you’re just never getting even close to your money back. It’s probably the worst set of slots to chase a loss on imaginable.

Sorry to hear your story man. Total exclusion sounds like the best way going forward. Will be rough for a month or two but you’ll soon get back on track with your life. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)