Poor Billy has it bad !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

BBC Drama from a few years ago, In 3 parts, Brilliant watch. Addicted to the Bookies and FOBT etc

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Yeah seen this before mate it’s quite a good watch to be fair

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not seen this will watch after work tonight ?

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Also try watching Sunshine with Steve Coogan

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Watch on utube and you will get part 2 and 3 enjoy !

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Want to know a secret? That’s my upload haha!

Fuck me 177 subscribers and 150k odd views should have monetised it and awaited the 10p cheque in the post!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Plot twist June is fucking at it the crafty bitch haha. For me its weird to know that people are actually like this with gambling though something i will probably never understand. Dont be like billy…

Jamie1872 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Just finished watching it and other than the set up at the end it is pretty scary to think it is so easy to get drawn in and go down that path.

There was a documentry a few years ago about FOBT and one guy in it had a mental health problem with his mental age or he had a set way of gambiling and to not do it would make the day out of sync. You could tell when you watched it that maybe the staff should step in when he gambiling because they would have known. They might have and its been edited out but usually what I have seen they only stop you to ask if you want tea or coffee. Has anyone came across staff stepping in?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Only time I seen the staff get involved is when someone is getting loud & abusive….. I’ve seen a few bad ones in my travels… Walked up to a fobt had a quick glance at the guy playing the other fobt as you do & got challenged rather aggressively, managed to get away unscaved but was a bit shaken… Walked into another bookies about 8/10 months later and the same dude apologised for being a prick lol.

As for mental health, it’s a bigger problem around gambling than some realise. And probably easier to get addicted and fall into bad ways.

Forums like these help and it’s why I try not to dunk on people’s bad beat story’s as we all need to let go at times, it’s better to laugh at yourself and let out some steam on a anonymous forum rather than being aggressive or cruel..

Life’s a roller-coaster let’s all enjoy it while we can. ❤️?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Jamie1872 wrote:

Just finished watching it and other than the set up at the end it is pretty scary to think it is so easy to get drawn in and go down that path.

There was a documentry a few years ago about FOBT and one guy in it had a mental health problem with his mental age or he had a set way of gambiling and to not do it would make the day out of sync. You could tell when you watched it that maybe the staff should step in when he gambiling because they would have known. They might have and its been edited out but usually what I have seen they only stop you to ask if you want tea or coffee. Has anyone came across staff stepping in?

I asked the same question on a previous post several days ago to which don’t recall anyone saying they had stepped in. They have a duty to the customer if they feel the customer has lost too much and is out of control. It’s their job and on the many occasions I have seen people losing obscene amounts of money in a fobt, including myself i might add. Never once have i ever seen staff member step in.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)