Politics thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

There you go.. knock your selves out ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Run away …….. don’t look at it………. it will create monsters ………..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

*walks in sits on a stool in the corner next to a hammer and an edit button*

Please be gentle its Monday and I’ve had no caffeine yet….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Vote DONUTS for your next single slot play ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I donut think we should leave the EU.

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

We the pretzels party vow to squash the tyranny and oppression of the DONUTS ….vote salt and choose a weird curvy road ….

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

As a candidate standing for the Bandit party in the next GE, i would like to gather your support. These are my policies.

£4 min spin on any slot.

No bollox verification unless you get a cashout of more than 40k in a month.. (yep thats the money launderers fucked without messing with me!)

Free booze on days containing a ‘Y’.

Donuts as a slot will be banned, cos it’s just mega boring waiting for purples that don’t show.

Thank You for voting EnglishGuy !

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

EnglishGuy wrote:

Donuts as a slot will be banned, cos it’s just mega boring waiting for purples that don’t show.

Boooooooooo ??

Outlaw

EnglishGuy wrote:

As a candidate standing for the Bandit party in the next GE, i would like to gather your support. These are my policies.

£4 min spin on any slot.

No bollox verification unless you get a cashout of more than 40k in a month.. (yep thats the money launderers fucked without messing with me!)

Free booze on days containing a ‘Y’.

Thank You for voting EnglishGuy !

Ahh but look at that “ English’s “ guy … he’s not one of us  …. look at that top hat …. tell me,  when did one of you wear a top hat last  ? He’s even rubbing  his money in your face …… and twisting his moustache ….. the only way he could more evil is if they cast him as the next bond villain ……

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw
    Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Ah yes, a silly meme. You of course win the debate. Cheers!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It was more to trigger a debate than to win it Liberty..

Outlaw

It’s a good one …. tho I tend to vote left or my home party if I’m back in the country …. I would say that I agree with the left side ….but admit I’m perplexed by some of the connections in real life ……..

maybe you could say the left look for to many issues whilst the right don’t recognise enough ???

helmet on let’s go ……..

Eightblack wrote:

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I reckon ten years ago that would be bang on, these days the left look for problems that don’t exist and thus cause issues along the way. I feel that they’re trying to fix what isn’t broken, like gender for example,

What I’ve found is your far more likely to enter into a discussion with someone who leans right without being called an ism or called out on muh privilege for holding an opposing view

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

The current Left and Woke mob are a real danger to every free thinking person who believes in a meritocracy.

It’s they who are actually the intolerent, the sexists, the racists and extremists.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)