Please take this illness seriously

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve not posted here in a while, but this one really got to me.

I’m so sorry for your loss, Joe. Stay strong, for yourself and your family. It won’t always feel how it feels now. <3

Needydog30 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

My Dad passed away 10 days ago from Coronavirus. He was a non-smoker and diabetic. 50 years old and he was fit and healthy. Anyone can catch or spread it.

Not only that I couldn’t say goodbye but now I have to organise a funeral I can not afford.

I pray people listen

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

I’ve not posted here in a while, but this one really got to me.

I’m so sorry for your loss, Joe. Stay strong, for yourself and your family. It won’t always feel how it feels now. <3

I’d noticed you had posted for a while mate. Hope you are safe and well.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Needydog30 wrote:

My Dad passed away 10 days ago from Coronavirus. He was a non-smoker and diabetic. 50 years old and he was fit and healthy. Anyone can catch or spread it.

Not only that I couldn’t say goodbye but now I have to organise a funeral I can not afford.

I pray people listen

So sorry to hear that. Are you the needydog who previously an account on biam ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that needydog. People are taking it serious around Sheffield now from what I’ve noticed. I went to take my dad his medication a few days ago and what would normally take a 40 minute drive to his took me 25 minutes. The roads were clear. I really hope you’re okay.

Bio – good to see you back here, hope you’re keeping well x

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

You are not far from me wb I’m only in Doncaster hope your family is staying safe

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

You are not far from me wb I’m only in Doncaster hope your family is staying safe

I’m the other way mate from scunny not far away.

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Very for your loss. I’ve seen selfish idiotic people do some selfish shit this week. Eg sending an 8 year to the shop at ten 30 at night. People who refuse to obey the rules should be electronically tagged and if they breach that chuck them in a prison cell for 23 hours a day for 3  months. Again, I’m very sorry your and I would like to extend my sincere condolences to you and your family..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I used to go to Doncaster quite a lot. Frenchgate makes a change from meadowhell haha.

We are okay thanks for asking. I hope you are feeling ok, despite everything that’s going on with you. We are always here if you need a chat, or I’m on Twitter if you want a chat privately, same username as here.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Yet again another night of no sleep and another battle against gambling to forget my troubles but hey ho it’s got to start getting easier soon please god

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Its always hard at first, especially when you’re wanting to gamble to distract yourself from other things going on.

Why don’t you try and watch a film/series to distract yourself? It will get easier for you, though you have to remember that you’re grieving. Don’t be hard on yourself for wanting to take frustrations and grievances out in other ways.

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

So very sorry for your loss Joe, and yours Needy. Just awful, let’s pray they find a vaccine for this awful disease soon.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Thank you for the kind words it is so strange organising a funeral for someone who I always see as a young innocent little boy truth be told it breaks my heart even thinking about it

mrhoppy22 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

My Brother was killed in an accident at work Oct 12 1992 He was 21 so have trodden this road I think about Him every day at first your going to be numb then angry then the grief hits you the timings are down to the individual all I can say is sorry its insignificant I know you never forget but time does heal look after yourself and your Family!

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

On a brighter note my dad is now booked in for his blood transfusion next Tuesday he is fighting and fighting to be allowed to see his son laid to rest my only concern is he is taking so much out of himself to do it his body may give up once my brother is laid to rest I’m not overly religious but I wake every day praying that these days do get easier

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)