Please take this illness seriously

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Please everyone take this illness seriously this is my little bro who was found having passed away early hours of this morning he was only 32 this has left the whole family heart broken and our lives will never be the same so please don’t assume this won’t affect your lives as I felt the same I love you little bro and we will meet again soon

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Really sorry to hear that Joe, this is definitely something to be taken very seriously the way it is progressing.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m so sorry to hear about your little brother. Sending you and your family my best wishes.

Most people are taking Covid19 serious, it’s just the 1 or 2% of dickheads that are ruining it for the rest of the world.  I really hope you and the rest of your family are ok, and are all in good health.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m sorry for your loss ❤️ the press need to start shouting at people to actually look after themselves and others rather than Boris is getting better ??????

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Sorry for your loss

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

so sorry for your loss

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

It’s awful . We see the numbers everyday nearly a thousand a day . But it’s just numbers , until it effects you . This lockdown was to late . There was people dying Off this everyday , but Cheltenham still carried on . Sorry for your loss .

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

So sorry for your loss Joe. Take care.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

but Cheltenham still carried on

That was the huge mistake ? people from all over the country taking it back to their local area

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ffs sake sorry for your loss mate. Unfortunately i know exactly what it’s like ?

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Thank you all for the kind words just can’t believe he’s gone

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

Thank you all for the kind words just can’t believe he’s gone

I lost my brother in 1995 mate. He was 21 and i was 18. I know what the road ahead will be like for you. It’s true time will be a healer but it’s an unbelievably difficult thing to accept. If you need any advice just ask.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

My dad as you all know has MDS and it’s terminal had months left not only has he lost his son my dad and his wife have tested positive for covid 19 which has prompted the hospital to put a stop to my dad’s blood transfusions so now he is also on the really slippery slope in all seriousness if I did not have my kids and wife I would end it all I have had enough of this already and I know it’s only going to get harder sorry for bringing the mood down but I find it helpful to write on here as none of my family on it thanks for listening

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m so sorry to read this Joe x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)