PLEASE explain Bonanza’s extra reels to me!?!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ulrichburke WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Dear Anyone.

Well, this is the question I joined to ask so don’t troll me too much.

On various streams I’ve seen a game called Bonanza. I THINK it’s got Megaways reels, they’re odd-shaped anyway, it’s got very much a mining theme and bluegrass banjo music, yup, THAT one!

It’s also got an extra line of symbols appearing in little boxes ABOVE the main reels and I can’t for the life of me work out how they tie in with the main reels. Every so often I hear a streamer going ‘Oh, if there’d only been an axe… (or whatever!)… on Reel 2… (or wherever!) that would have been HUGE with those symbols!’ And I’m pausing the video and going ‘What? Why? What’s going on here?’ I just don’t see how those reels tie in. (If it helps, that’s usually after there’s been an explosion and new symbols have dropped down to fill in the gaps.)

Please, in words of one syllable, can someone explain them to me? Other games have very similar extra symbols sliding from left to right along the top and I don’t understand those either. Basically I don’t like playing a slot when I don’t understand what’s going on with it.

Yours hopefully

Chris.

MickeyMauz WANTED $1
    Outlaw

In bonanza the reel at the top slides along symbols and can tie in the main ones , for example you could have jacks on reel 1 and reel 3 on the main and a jack that slides along the top can connect them

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Literally just an extra symbol on the 2nd through 5th reels. Megaways just means it’s an all-ways pays, so marching symbols can be positioned anywhere on adjacent reels, as opposed to slots where they must fall in a small number of particular lines.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Yea u just have to treat that separate reel as if it was connected to the others if u understand the wins on the main (box/reels) then just think of it as it’s stuck on top…

Grealish WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Not an easy one to explain, basically the reels at the top are extra win lines so if you match top and bottom you win more. Woods appear at the top too making it easier to match the bottom.

Play some demo see if grasp it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)