Piggy bank

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Now I’ve only put £100 into it so far … but man the piggy megaways is tonnes of fun ….plus in the bonus, extra spins, retriggers a growing multiplier and a full stack random wilds ……. this fucker is going to go nuts for somebody……just got the multiplier to 10 and then two full stacked wild cdropped one x2 and the x4…wasn’t massive as the symbol was shite and didn’t carry in to reel 4 but still …… potential……@bandit ….. if you’re on the laptop and fancy a gamble have a pop at this one….

is this the first time these companies have joined together? Because I’m liking it

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I can’t believe that Netent were so stubborn that rather then just signing up to use Megaways they bought Red Tiger to use theirs ??

I’m assuming you’re meaning Piggy Riches Megaways ?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I can’t believe that Netent were so stubborn that rather then just signing up to use Megaways they bought Red Tiger to use theirs ??

I’m assuming you’re meaning Piggy Riches Megaways ?

Yeah …. did they ???? We won’t use your megaways ………… well buy theirs …..so ……. technically we win

Outlaw

We’ll

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Reviewed it – http://www.igaminggroup.com/slot-review/piggy-riches-megaways-does-it-bring-home-the-bacon/

Expected more. The bonus is daft for a 1 in 400 shot at getting it. You cant give someone 7×1 on a random wheel on a game like this.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I saw a demo on Instagram for this a while ago. It looks great 🙂

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I saw a demo on Instagram for this a while ago. It looks great ?

It is fun …… I think the polish to the display and the graphics help a lot ….it’s nice to see something different if you know what I mean …

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Reviewed it – http://www.igaminggroup.com/slot-review/piggy-riches-megaways-does-it-bring-home-the-bacon/

Expected more. The bonus is daft for a 1 in 400 shot at getting it. You cant give someone 7×1 on a random wheel on a game like this.

Is this you review it ???  I agree the 7×1 is stupid …… but ( and I’m not defending ) when we Come from a line of games where you can bonus , gamble and lose all ( chilli-millionaire) and games where there is 3 spin amount and 3 multiplier amounts which always screw your over …and kong ( which I like ) which can offer the same out come …. I think It’s not the worst it could be ….. again I haven’t played more than a £100 and the bonus came in the 60th pound …so not really a massive place to judge it …. but my one bonus had a good amount of spins and multipliers .( my win wasn’t massive… which is classic any megaways) …… but it has left me wanting more just because of that multiplier and the potential full real wild with random multiplier …. damn I fancy a bacon sandwich

Outlaw

Ok second bouns 22 spins 4 x and manage to get the multiplier up to 31 and ……. made 99.88 on 20p spins ……… so building isn’t an issue but like bonanza it has to be in the right mood, not just have 22 spins

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Is this you review it ???  I agree the 7×1 is stupid …… but ( and I’m not defending ) when we Come from a line of games where you can bonus , gamble and lose all ( chilli-millionaire) and games where there is 3 spin amount and 3 multiplier amounts which always screw your over …and kong ( which I like ) which can offer the same out come …. I think It’s not the worst it could be ….. again I haven’t played more than a £100 and the bonus came in the 60th pound …so not really a massive place to judge it …. but my one bonus had a good amount of spins and multipliers .( my win wasn’t massive… which is classic any megaways) …… but it has left me wanting more just because of that multiplier and the potential full real wild with random multiplier …. damn I fancy a bacon sandwich

Yeah i work for that group. Im doing some slot reviews on the side 🙂

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Yeah i work for that group. Im doing some slot reviews on the side ?

Amazing man ….. yeah nice review and based on that second bonus I got really spot on ……you need to open a thread for your reviews here and post them ….. I’d read them ….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

you need to open a thread for your reviews here and post them

Agreed ??

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

You realise there are 4 on that site already 🙂

If seedy is ok with it ill post them.

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

You realise there are 4 on that site already ?

If seedy is ok with it ill post them.

Yeah but a proper page …. in between forum laws and general discussion a chapter called “ a eejit reviews “ ( sorry that’s to hilarious it’s got to be done )

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I think my marketing lady did well with Unphiltered (My names phil)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)