people up to this weekend ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

so after last nite getting my ass ripped open  im having a break of online slots today gona take the misses to the buzz bingo get a couple jugs of beer in there try mi luck on one them electronic things ha but i can only think its gona cost a fotune way more than my online play ha but got to get a fix somewere im like a crack addict when it comes to slots im one of them divvys who puts 500 in a machine only to realize the jackpots 500 haha things we do

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

waiting for the sunday slots lol

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Lol I’ve been redoing my driveway, cleaned out all the crap in between the bricks with a pressure hose and was in the middle of spreading the new sand when it started to rain. Awesome!

(I live a very exciting life)

Also waiting for the Sunday slots.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Trying not to start drinking too early as I’m a lightweight. That’s my plans. ?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I went for a walk. On the way back I figured I’d go to the store and get some stuff. It’s warm as a motherfucker, so I felt like getting a lot of soda, juice and other shit. Unfortunately this shit is heavy and I filled 2 bags. Keep in mind bags here are 3 times as big as the ones you get at ASDA in the UK.

To get home I have to walk up the hill for about a mile. So I had my workout for the day. I’m exhausted. Now I’m gonna be unhealthy for the rest of the weekend. Soda, pasta and YouTube is on the schedule. And naps.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

well i started at 12 oclock should be funny if i get to call bingo place will be death well ile probs be death when misses gets home sees im half cut before hand lol

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

yeh awesome i went on a windy walk this morning at about six o clock clear my head after smashing slots none stop for about ten hours tryed to sleep but ears was ringing lol  then took little lad to softplay before drooped him off at his nannys house im free at last for the weekend

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Argueing with Liberty Rbreen and Argyl…..same old ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Then off for a birthday bash at TGI’s and a piss up Sunday.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Drugs.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

sounds like a plan basic enjoy pal

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

well i started at 12 oclock should be funny if i get to call bingo place will be death well ile probs be death when misses gets home sees im half cut before hand lol

I went for years mate. 12 or 18 tickets is enough. Keep off the shit slots in the break.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

no drugs just bungee jumps hahah

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Rbreen91 wrote:

Drugs.

Most definitely

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Just Basics wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Drugs.

Most definitely

Sorry thought u were asking me. Thought I saw a ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)