PAYSAFE… scamming bastards??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pokerkev WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi all, has anybody else had trouble with Paysafe card top ups for gambling? I bought a £100 top up, had to go through their website and create a fuckin account, after doing so my balance shows £100…….but I can’t get to it to spend. They have robbed me basically, I went on trust pilot and there are hundreds of unhappy people. THIS SHIT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. THIEVING BASTARDS DON’T ANSWER EMAILS OR FUCK ALL.

Kardking WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi m8 I use it no probs, I use it on lv bet, grosvenor and pokerstars, the only issue is it’s hard to withdraw on it. If I win I got to withdraw back onto registered bank card. I know bet365 you can withdraw back onto paysafe tough. Good luck.

did_my_bollocks WANTED $5
    Outlaw

to get around the having to sign up for a new account your supposed to deposit in 2x£50 deposits, thats how ive done it in the past

did_my_bollocks WANTED $5
    Outlaw

also, did you make sure to buy an over 18s voucher as you need an over 18s one in order to deposit it at a gambling merchant/site

Vinsta71 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

When you buy it you have to tell them over 18 then you don’t have any problems. Hope you get ur money back soon mate.

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

They are a financial institution, and require pretty much to stick to the law. Yes it’s convenient the way you can buy things and spend it online, but with certain amounts you have to create and verify having an account in the first place. It’s due to money laundering laws and such that trying to vouch in a 100 paysafe ticket is a pain in the ass.

ChrisWeb WANTED $2
    Outlaw

They limit you to £40 max deposits without the need for an account, unless you’re depositing it for a bonus or match just split it down

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)