Optional international casino for UK players

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #131878
    Darren83 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

    If you are looking for a good site I recommend goldenbet casino.

    You do have to verify no getting round it in order to withdraw.

    But you can deposit using cash rather than having to deal with crypto.

    My experience has been very good and withdrawals are usually processed same working day( no withdrawals processed over the weekend)

    Oh and Bandit they have money train 4 already.

    Remember people gamble responsibly.

     

     

    #131879
    Darren83 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

    Forgot to mention you can use UK docs to verify.

    #131969
    Slot WANTED $44
    Outlaw

    if you are not able to verify yourself self I will stay away from any crypto casino, for now, every crypto casino has a license update now

    #132042
    Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

    Slot wrote:

    if you are not able to verify yourself self I will stay away from any crypto casino, for now, every crypto casino has a license update now

     

    This is Santeda Group though, a right dodgy bunch. You can probably get UK ID  verified as they don’t care about country restrictions. They even list UK as an accepted payment country for Mastercard. The same mob as Mystake.com who have a history with players, RG and potential fraud.

    #132043
    Darren83 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

    I can only speak from my experience.

    Credit cards can’t be used even though it gives you the option.  I tried this ,pops up with a error message saying that all payments with credit cards are no longer accepted. Which on BC game you can still use.

    I have withdrawn in one transaction 4k . But I was 100% verified and it took about 2 hours to process.

    At the end of the day if you are not on a UKGC site they are all dodgy IMO. It’s about finding one that’s not as dodgy as the next.

    #132069
    Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

    Darren83 wrote:

    I can only speak from my experience.

    Credit cards can’t be used even though it gives you the option.  I tried this ,pops up with a error message saying that all payments with credit cards are no longer accepted. Which on BC game you can still use.

    I have withdrawn in one transaction 4k . But I was 100% verified and it took about 2 hours to process.

    At the end of the day if you are not on a UKGC site they are all dodgy IMO. It’s about finding one that’s not as dodgy as the next.

    They will verify and pay you, I had an account at Mystake previously and can confirm that. However, they are not good when an issue arises like Crypto not processing through to your play balance. Live chat non-existent.

    #132072
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $705
    Outlaw

    Darren83 wrote:

    I can only speak from my experience.

    Credit cards can’t be used even though it gives you the option.  I tried this ,pops up with a error message saying that all payments with credit cards are no longer accepted. Which on BC game you can still use.

    I have withdrawn in one transaction 4k . But I was 100% verified and it took about 2 hours to process.

    At the end of the day if you are not on a UKGC site they are all dodgy IMO. It’s about finding one that’s not as dodgy as the next.

    Just curious, how did you deposit and withdraw… what did you use? I don’t think you can withdrawal to a bank can you?

    #132074
    Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

    Seyahkram1977 wrote:

    Darren83 wrote:

    I can only speak from my experience.

    Credit cards can’t be used even though it gives you the option.  I tried this ,pops up with a error message saying that all payments with credit cards are no longer accepted. Which on BC game you can still use.

    I have withdrawn in one transaction 4k . But I was 100% verified and it took about 2 hours to process.

    At the end of the day if you are not on a UKGC site they are all dodgy IMO. It’s about finding one that’s not as dodgy as the next.

    Just curious, how did you deposit and withdraw… what did you use? I don’t think you can withdrawal to a bank can you?

    You can withdraw to bank using SEPA so you get it in Euros. Recommend a Revolut account.

    #132117
    Gydan84 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

    Golden bet with not being able to deposit and withdraw through my bank?
    You have to get paid out in euros using SEPA to get any withdrawals in your bank??

    #132119
    Gydan84 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Golden bet sounds good but still seems a mess about with the withdrawal process, so you have to use SEPA to get paid into your bank in Euros is that correct?

    #132122
    Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

    Gydan84 wrote:

    Golden bet sounds good but still seems a mess about with the withdrawal process, so you have to use SEPA to get paid into your bank in Euros is that correct?

    Yes, but if you deposit with Crypto you need to withdraw in crypto. If you deposit by bank you can get paid out with SEPA. I think UK banks will still accept the payments and automatically convert, for a fee, but you need your IBAN and Swift code.

    #132124
    Gydan84 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Ah ok, thanks for the reply.
    Definitely not for me then, I’ll just stick to Mr Q & uk sites.

    No idea how crypto even works although getting pulled into it but obviously far to complicated and risky for someone like me who is not good with that sort of stuff, no idea what SEPA is & IBAN/ Swift code even is 🤣🤣

     

     

    #132126
    Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

    Gydan84 wrote:

    Ah ok, thanks for the reply. Definitely not for me then, I’ll just stick to Mr Q & uk sites.

    No idea how crypto even works although getting pulled into it but obviously far to complicated and risky for someone like me who is not good with that sort of stuff, no idea what SEPA is & IBAN/ Swift code even is 🤣🤣

     

     

    IBAN and SWIFT are on all UK Bank accounts, you can get them fairly easily. Deposit with debit/bank transfer through Payop(casinos payment processors) then you should be fine. You will have to KYC but they do accept UK docs.

    1
    #132164
    Gydan84 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

    Looking further into this wouldn’t it just be easy to deposit with skrill?

    Also not sure if I’m being dumb or not but I take it you would still have to use a VPN at Goldenbet even though they do accept uk players?

    I’d give BC game a go but getting a crypto wallet ect makes me feel a little nervy with the way BC are messing people about with withdrawals.

    I know there’s a chance all these crypto casinos are risky but at least Golden bet you don’t have to mess about depositing in crypto by the sounds of it.

    #132172
    Anonymous WANTED $16
    Inactive

    Gydan84 wrote:

    Looking further into this wouldn’t it just be easy to deposit with skrill?

    Also not sure if I’m being dumb or not but I take it you would still have to use a VPN at Goldenbet even though they do accept uk players?

    I’d give BC game a go but getting a crypto wallet ect makes me feel a little nervy with the way BC are messing people about with withdrawals.

    I know there’s a chance all these crypto casinos are risky but at least Golden bet you don’t have to mess about depositing in crypto by the sounds of it.

    Yep you need a VPN mate as games outwith the UK are geolocked unless they are fake!

    1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)