Oops

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Caddickc02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I decided to have a little go one slots so I deposited 20 had a few good bonuses best being a 52 spin donuts bonus which went for over 400x (il upload the picture if anyone wants to see it). After a few hours I had managed to get to £210 so I decided to buy a £20 bonus on Vikings unleashed to try and gamble,  I loaded up the game clicked the buy bonus and brought the free spins then realised that I hadn’t changed the stake down to 20p from £2 and I had brought the £200 bonus like an idiot and you can guess what happened next I just had to press the gamble for 13 spins and it lost first press lol ( I really didn’t find it funny at the time lol)

i managed to get a few decent base hits and a 250x bonus on WWTBAM off the last £10 to get me back up to £90 so it wasn’t that bad in the end

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

That Vikings game is a right bastard losing first press, it does it a lot!

I think you made a mistake in your post though, you said you won on Donuts – surely not haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

We all know Donuts is the #1 slot out there, glad you saw some of its potential @Caddickc02 😉

Caddickc02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Donuts has actually been really kind to me I only play low stakes tho I’ve also had a 93x multiplier on the bonus and it paid under 50x lol

Bandit I think there should be a page for epic fails aswell as big wins, I had the genie popp out on genie megaways he gave me the megaways bonus then first reel full off jackpot symbols then missed on the second reel then wilds all the way across with full reel off jackpots on the end lol

Caddickc02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Off to watch latest vid now hope it’s a profit lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Enjoy mate 😀

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Nice.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Nice we win bro, but why didn’t you just collect the Opps moment lol… You thought it was your lucky day, punk. J/K ofc. ?????

Caddickc02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

You no what I didn’t even think about collecting the 12 spins intill after I lost it lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)