One week gamble free

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ZoeR91 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Hello all!

After many years of gambling every single day, last week I decided enough was enough and I signed up to Gamstop. This was a massive decision for me as online slots were basically my only hobby, I’d spend most evenings gambling online. Today marks one week since I last gambled, and I can honestly say I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders.

I urge anyone that is considering signing up to Gamstop to definitely do it! I wish I had of done it a long time ago

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Get in there zoe. I stopped bookies online and arcades nearly 4 months ago. It’s the best thing i ever did and i promise the best thing you’ll ever do. Well done on your first week it’s takes some courage to do what you have done. It does get easier with time and you will feel a million times better if you don’t already. Good luck in your gambling free journey.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Good on yah zoe ?? stay strong and only you then can benefit from this.

Haz cheats and watches my smexy self stream puter games one cos he likes looking at me ? and two cos I’m an idiot. Works for everyone ??????

ZoeR91 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Get in there zoe. I stopped bookies online and arcades nearly 4 months ago. It’s the best thing i ever did and i promise the best thing you’ll ever do. Well done on your first week it’s takes some courage to do what you have done. It does get easier with time and you will feel a million times better if you don’t already. Good luck in your gambling free journey.

Thanks so much! Not going to lie it’s still very difficult at times. But knowing I can’t physically gamble is just a huge relief. I’ve never been strong enough to exclude myself before so this was a huge step. I do feel massively relieved and am looking forward to having some savings! Thank you again ?

ZoeR91 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Good on yah zoe ?? stay strong and only you then can benefit from this.

Haz cheats and watches my smexy self stream puter games one cos he likes looking at me ? and two cos I’m an idiot. Works for everyone ??????

Thank you! ?

Haha what sort of games do you play? I’m a PS4 gal myself but have been slacking with playing recently. Hopefully I’ll have lots more time now !

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I’m xbox myself ??

I play all sorts depends on how I am feeling ????

What do you play?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nice one! I told you it would be a good feeling 🙂 it’s very hard to do, but once it’s done, the sense of relief is great. Find your self a new hobby, it helps work the mind 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)