Am I the only one that hasn’t had a bonus on Napoleon!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Samrae123 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I know it can be a pain to bonus but wow! I think the bonus is automatically turned when I play it! Never had the bonus nor the pop up feature. Love the base game as give me some nice little wins but when it comes to the bonus major frustration ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Crazy hard to bonus this one mate – i managed 2 in one session which is bonkers for me, i don’t usually manage any 😀

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Nope, never had the bonus either. I’ve only done a few hundred spins though.

Im not sure if i even want a bonus with all the “better luck next time” bonuses that im seeing.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

You ain’t missing much, I’ve had 2 bonuses in about 1000spins and managed a 0x and 10x 1 winning spin out of 20, shit game in my opinion

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

It’s hard to bonus, and to be honest, most of the time it isn’t even worth the wait! I’ve probably had 4 or 5 bonuses on it in total, and I think my biggest win was around 20x? I did make a thread on it, can’t be bothered to find it though, apologies if I got the multiplier wrong!

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I had more luck on its clone, kingdom of fortune, feel the base game is nicer and had a 300x off it in bonus, but just don’t feel like it has the same potential

salmonman12 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Currently at about 1900 spins on this on £1-£2 stake and haven’t had one. Hardly get a tease on the game. Had a couple of decent base hits but i really want to put my fist through the monitor every session I leave it bonusless haha

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Iv had a few but none paid good , last time i was playing 20cent for a few 50 spins a go nothing came in then was down to 40 euro ,up the stakes to 4 euro maddness i know but had to leave for work very soon ,the fecker landed , I was like lets go maybe no work today for me , fecking 7 dead spins think i ended it with 128 ,its on my shit list hopefully i dont go back ,near flung the tablet out the window

Passionfruit WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I have never had one too. It’s annoying but you do get some good base wins now and then. But saying that it is on my banned list at the moment :p

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I had one today for 300x in the bookies. Very surprised after seeing how long some people have gone without a bonus on this

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I didn’t know that game was in the bookies now, which one is it in? Probably wouldn’t play that in one cause you could hit a wild line for 5000x on £1 stake and it’s capped at £500, terrible game for the bookies I think, unless it’s programmed differently

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Was in betfred on the fobt mate. Didn’t even think about the wildline potential as my head was all over the place at the time

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Fair enough mate, at least you got paid from it! As you see from this thread that’s not an easy thing to do, nice hit!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)