OMFG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Bandit .. ffs

I’m gonna have a fecking heart attack

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Fantastic win!  Well worth the watch and that Jamin Jars bonus was epic.  Pure excitement.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

The monopoly bonus was exciting enough..

Then he went and played jammin jars .. AND BLEW the doors off.

ryant704 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Can I just say, that was one sick comeback from £200 bandit.

Frandare WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I am still blown away by that win on jamin jars. Well done Bandit, what top quality entertainment and like most of us that watch your streams i can now put my jaw back in place after hitting the floor, lol.

xXxAPUxXx WANTED $4
    Outlaw

well done bandit nice one keep em coming!

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

I just watched it again ..

Just to listen to Bandit scream.

Lol

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

After reaching 1 million spins on Bonanza and still not seeing a 1000x or higher win, I’m starting to think I’ve been playing the wrong slot.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

After reaching 1 million spins on Bonanza and still not seeing a 1000x or higher win, I’m starting to think I’ve been playing the wrong slot.

I’d have thought someone with your immense IQ could have worked out long before then that 1 million spins is silly

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Not really, it’s not cost that much and it’s been a hell of a lot of playtime.
    What does my IQ have to do with this? If you keep going at the same thing over and over you’re more likely to hit what you’re looking for sooner or later.
    Nice to see you’re still an asshat though. Suck it

DizzieEgg WANTED $4
    Outlaw

That is absolutely fucking insane, well done bandit. However, the title is totally clickbait!!! I was expecting a fruit warp win!

deadeye WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Dont usually comment on the vids but that deserves one Well done. And to the haters ha ha !

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

IM GOING ON STRIKE WITH YOUR LOT.. IVE NOT WATCHED THE VIDEO YET WHERES MY BLOODY SPOILER ALERT?! ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?

Wee_Man WANTED $2
    Outlaw

What a video bandit, had the wife jumping all over the living room, get in there mate.  Well chuffed ????????

Xxanex WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I was thinking fruit warp and like bunch of orange and like 30x multiplier was the epic plums boy was I happily shocked!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)