OK bandit bonus hunt review lol

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Jay75 wrote:

The format doesn’t matter to me (sunday slots, mad sunday, bonus hunt) any Muppet can spin the reels It is your personality that shines through more than anything else. Personally I love it when you lose your sh!t and go into pigheaded mode.

I will say these bonus hunts are a little dare i say “unbelievable”.. unrealistic? £3000 starting balance. Average stake lets say £2 = 29 bonuses. So that’s an average of 50 spins per bonus & a bonus roughly every £110. I know there must be base game wins along the way so that obviously changes the numbers. It would be nice if you talked through the numbers like you did with every Lil devil bonus..cost/spins per bonus.

I’ve never had reason to doubt your videos before, but without a rundown of your numbers included I can only be suspicious of how you managed 29 bonuses at £2 stake 2 nights on the run? I could try that every night for a year and still not get 29 bonuses please please please explain? or include rundown in future vids.

I know everyone’s experiences are different but I play often enough for these bonus hunts to seem a little suspect. I feel the same for all streamers who do them not just Bandit. We’ve all played & watched long sessions and know how often a game can go 100’s & 100’s of spins without a bonus. I’d just love to know the details. does anyone else feel the same?

I know it seems a tad unrealistic but i think its down to the game choice. Seems to be playing a lot more medium variance slots but with £2 stake and £3k start you cant really expect much more. It is nice to see different games played but i skipped through a lot of it my self knowing there wasnt much chance of a decent win

James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

It’s good to have the bandit back. I’ve enjoyed the 2 vids so far. Maybe not his best ever vids but I reckon he will grow into this style of video. I do think though, there’s loads of new games out, maybe focus just on them, for one or two vids. And I know other streamers release vids where they focus on one game provider but there’s nothing stopping bandit doing the same. He’d prob do it better ?

Anyway, I used to watch the 6 o’clock news, now I watch the 6 o’clock bandit ? Bring it on.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Just seen the Bandits tweet where he’s said he’s already had enough of the current format, adding it’s back to the drawing board.  Imho its already pretty clear what works best for him so just go back to what he did best – Good old Sunday Slots with the occassional or even regular midweek one. The Spinal Tap video from a couple of years ago remains one of your best ever videos and proves you can produce great videos on lower stakes. £2-5 stakes really are high enough for most of us to enjoy watching.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)