Ohhh the shade …. wounding

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I’m not really complaining or moaning ( because a few weeks ago I told somebody to “suck it up “its the “volatility game “ blah blah blah) buuutttttttt kingmaker, train down to London , have a go, “ wouldn’t it be nice to get all flags to ten each ?”
    Why yes , yes it would….. oh 5 each lovely ….. 10 each nice …..55 and a trigger ? very nice…..right 7 spins let’s have some

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>1 not</span>

2 one

3 win

4 in

5 seven

6 spins

7  fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

like I said …. no jade …. all good …. it’s the game …. excuse me whilst I scream into this pillow and then eat it

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I’m not really complaining or moaning ( because a few weeks ago I told somebody to “suck it up “its the “volatility game “ blah blah blah) buuutttttttt kingmaker, train down to London , have a go, “ wouldn’t it be nice to get all flags to ten each ?” Why yes , yes it would….. oh 5 each lovely ….. 10 each nice …..55 and a trigger ? very nice…..right 7 spins let’s have some

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>1 not</span>

2 one

3 win

4 in

5 seven

6 spins

7  fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

like I said …. no jade …. all good …. it’s the game …. excuse me whilst I scream into this pillow and then eat it

Your posts do make me chuckle lol I do hope the pillow was relatively unharmed after you used it as a sound dampener.

Outlaw

Was sat on the train with that “ why “ expression for ten minutes ….pretty sure the trolly lady thought I was being ironic when I asked for a cuppa and a Kit Kat…..

honestly that game ……..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Was sat on the train with that “ why “ expression for ten minutes ….pretty sure the trolly lady thought I was being ironic when I asked for a cuppa and a Kit Kat…..

honestly that game ……..

Trolly lady holy shit you was on one of those expensive trains O_O

The question is did you cross your legs the break the kit kat in half with cuppa in full view on the table??? i’m pretty sure that was the advert!!

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

honestly that game ……..

Trolly lady holy shit you was on one of those expensive trains O_O

The question is did you cross your legs the break the kit kat in half with cuppa in full view on the table??? i’m pretty sure that was the advert!!

Ha, expensive ?  Pretty sure her eye fell into the cup at one point … it was one of “ those  “ trains….” alright chicken, cuppa and Kit Kat …. ohhh look he likes four fingers dorris “ ……….

and you sit there and die a little

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)