Officially done with slots

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I have always enjoyed playing online slots, the thrills the losses bothered me but not to and extent I was to worried, amazing when you win big but have massive problems cashing out or keeping it cashed out.

But over the last 6 weeks I have lost continuously with hardly any wins or bonuses.

Today for example lost £550 on different sites. The same games that haven’t paid for weeks aswell.

Had 2 bonuses on fruit warp in the last 4 weeks and both didn’t even get to the life all together £900 down on it, finally got a bonanza bonus today paid 7x, donuts paid absolutely nothing and never has, legacy of Egypt about a thousand teases but no bonus £300 again today.

All these stakes are around £1.50-£2 but not enjoying it, can afford it and puts you down on life aswell. I understand that it’s not there to make money but you expect atleast a little excitement on these games but when you are continually losing day after day week after week without any half decent return it’s time to quit and to be honest really really should

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I only play on the bookies machines and don’t take a cash card with me. That way I can only lose what I have on me so it stops me chasing loses the way I once did.

Have to say I do not believe the percentages they are supposed to pay out. So called 92,93,94 percent. Total bs if you ask me!

Motherphucker WANTED $0
    Spectator

Tpritchard wrote:

I have always enjoyed playing online slots, the thrills the losses bothered me but not to and extent I was to worried, amazing when you win big but have massive problems cashing out or keeping it cashed out.

But over the last 6 weeks I have lost continuously with hardly any wins or bonuses.

Today for example lost £550 on different sites. The same games that haven’t paid for weeks aswell.

Had 2 bonuses on fruit warp in the last 4 weeks and both didn’t even get to the life all together £900 down on it, finally got a bonanza bonus today paid 7x, donuts paid absolutely nothing and never has, legacy of Egypt about a thousand teases but no bonus £300 again today.

All these stakes are around £1.50-£2 but not enjoying it, can afford it and puts you down on life aswell. I understand that it’s not there to make money but you expect atleast a little excitement on these games but when you are continually losing day after day week after week without any half decent return it’s time to quit and to be honest really really should

That’s selfish of you – mr 45% needs his cut of your losses if he is going to play £40 spins on the slots.  Please keep funding him, times are hard now that Vimeo and you tube are cracking down on gambling promoters – only with your help can he continue to avoid working for a living

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Why are you trolling on here, no one listens to you or finds you funny, it’s just boring and pathetic, take your hatred and use it to do something constructive instead of hiding at your computer trying to wind other people up.

We get you don’t like bandit/srreamers/affiliates but coming to a site like this is rather bizarre. What is your problem?

The Bandit WANTED $5,377
    El Bandito

Motherphucker wrote:

Tpritchard wrote:

That’s selfish of you – mr 45% needs his cut of your losses if he is going to play £40 spins on the slots.  Please keep funding him, times are hard now that Vimeo and you tube are cracking down on gambling promoters – only with your help can he continue to avoid working for a living

The moment you start spouting your poisonous guff towards anyone else but me, you are gone. There won’t be another warning. I don’t give a fuck what you say to me or about me but when you start abusing anyone else, i’m not even interested in your post count anymore.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)