No love lost

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Only watch Paul and Steve, tried others but they’ve just got no personality and churn out videos for that sweet revenue

Me too Michael alough I do watch some of Stop&Steps vids too….

Nice Mickey getting the Legend comment in ????

I’ve watched stop and step a few times but his videos are just ridiculous. It’s a bad addiction where he’s concerned IMO, I’m not sure what his source of income is but to put as much as he does in FOBT’s is crazy!

Someone on here I think, don’t quote me thou, said he was a lottery winner… I just assumed he was a business owner.

Stopstep helps me realise why I shouldn’t play ???

Rumour has it he inherited alot of money. Just a rumour.?

So did Al Capone, also just a rumor… ??????

You may have been around when al capone was but sadly that was before my time. ????

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Only watch Paul and Steve, tried others but they’ve just got no personality and churn out videos for that sweet revenue

I’ve watched stop and step a few times but his videos are just ridiculous. It’s a bad addiction where he’s concerned IMO, I’m not sure what his source of income is but to put as much as he does in FOBT’s is crazy!

Someone on here I think, don’t quote me thou, said he was a lottery winner… I just assumed he was a business owner.

You may have been around when al capone was but sadly that was before my time. ????

Well I do come from highlander country so ya never know ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Well I do come from highlander country so ya never know ????

Off with his head. ????

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

@stevie25

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

@stevie25

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ??

Who wants to live forever…… ?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Probably the nicest and best streamer on YouTube is Hypalinx, he doesn’t seem to care about affiliation, pushing his videos orknocking other streamers, he just wants to gamble.

Its a bit like watching a train wreck though, he clearly has a huge problem and can’t control himself, so many times I have seen him blow a couple of grand after putting in £300 to build a balance.

Honest as the day is long though, details his losses £32k last year, which really brings home to you why streamers need affiliation to keep going, as he is not a regular streamer and I am guessing this must be quite average?

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Don’t know who you are on about or defending him but not everyone would sit and watch a 2 hour video of someone playing slots

Whilst generally I’d agree with that, the people he is addressing are watching someone play live so I’d suggest they would pretty much all be willing to watch it. For what it’s worth I also don’t know who this person is.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Mitros On Fire wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Don’t know who you are on about or defending him but not everyone would sit and watch a 2 hour video of someone playing slots

Whilst generally I’d agree with that, the people he is addressing are watching someone play live so I’d suggest they would pretty much all be willing to watch it. For what it’s worth I also don’t know who this person is.

Yes while this may be true he does’t tell others not to watch just that he wouldn’t

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Josh is one of a pair that make up FruitySlots. They are streamers/video makers.

To say he wouldn’t waste his time watching the Bandits video, but expect others to watch his I find abit hypocritical and poor form really.

Noxx WANTED $6
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Same .. I watch rocknrollaaaaa and the bandit also. I have no fun watching the others.

FruitySlots WANTED $14
    Outlaw

I actually said that the reel king videos dont do it for me but i love his videos and older compilations and think hes the best at it. anyone who watches us regularly would know i have said hes a legend but i just dont have any affinity or appetite towards reel king and the stakes are so astronomical it doesnt do anything for me.

At the same time i said if i was bandit i would continue playing it untill it stopped paying out for his as it seems a  cash cow for him ATM.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)