New Video

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SuperLou WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Sorry guys, haven’t been very active recently so I may have missed a few posts, just wondering if there was a video tonight.

currently working 8-8 plumbing my life away so I’ve just finished and I’m feening my bandit fix!

Since stopping gambling it’s what keeps me sane!

i obviously just love bright colours

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’ve not heard anything to say it’s not so I’m staying hopeful lol

Just out of interest what ever happened with the realwhiskers guy? I remember you very kindly offered to help him out but I think he left the forum pretty much straight after

SuperLou WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I did correspond with him after, but something didn’t smell right if I’m completely honest with you. I’m all for giving people a hand when in need as we all need it at some point, but it seems the vast majority are out for a quick handout, and the nice guys just get fucked over.

who knows, I may have been wrong but I have to stick to my instincts, I’ll go broke extremely quickly otherwise haha

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

SuperLou wrote:

I did correspond with him after, but something didn’t smell right if I’m completely honest with you. I’m all for giving people a hand when in need as we all need it at some point, but it seems the vast majority are out for a quick handout, and the nice guys just get fucked over.

who knows, I may have been wrong but I have to stick to my instincts, I’ll go broke extremely quickly otherwise haha

I’m glad to hear you say that, I thought he was a chancer as well lol always best to trust your instincts, glad you didn’t get scammed.

shows what an awesome person you are though, just for offering ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)