NEW TV

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Just watched the vid bandit ive got a telly 50″ sony if your interested ?

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

I hope he doesn’t buy one with the standby message every few hours!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Oh yeah i forgot to see if you guys saw that inactivity message i get on the tele? Did it show in any of the videos lol I will have to check!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Oh yeah i forgot to see if you guys saw that inactivity message i get on the tele? Did it show in any of the videos lol I will have to check!

Let me know if you want Mrs W to come and fit your tv bracket ???

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I just ordered a Sony one, 85″ i think it said, that’s a big fucking TV lol I wonder if it will fit through the bastard door!

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

youve ordered a what!? a wall with millions of pixels init! ?

Johnnyboomtown WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Could have bought the 219″ “The wall” mingebag ???

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I just ordered a Sony one, 85″ i think it said, that’s a big fucking TV lol I wonder if it will fit through the bastard door!

My mates got a 85″ tele, looks amazing.

He bought that and a sofa with a fridge in its arms, massive leather corner one. Only cost 7 grand ??

Never knew you could get one so expensive. Shall I asked where he got it? Incase you want a couple ?

Makes watching a film awesome

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

My brother & me got T. V.’s from richer sounds both 55″ His a Sony mine a Panasonic both around the £700 Mark, his breaks ? I wind him up, he gets Sony to send him a new t.v. while his was getting fixed, it was a 65″  Bravia thin screen that they sent him, £3500 worth and when they couldn’t fix his, they let him keep it.. Bastards ????

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Nah nothing shows in the video dude!

devon life WANTED $13
    Outlaw

ffs bandit how much that that set you back i thought my 55  was expensive lol. they have the 85″ in selfridges for stupid money

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)