New superstition

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I swear blind, by all mighty god and all her minions ….. that the second I switch the video record on when I bonus ….. the game knows it and gives me the fartiest bonus in history …….4 bonuses on Horus..this morning .. not one bonus gave me more than 2 symbols …… the vs gods are displeased with me filming their “ loot “….. gits …….

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

Lol!  I used to believe that if I “feel” lucky, then I’d win all the time and I’d only lose when I felt unlucky or not in the mood to play the slots, weird superstition-and I still think this way too…

Outlaw

Smellslikearmpit wrote:

Lol!  I used to believe that if I “feel” lucky, then I’d win all the time and I’d only lose when I felt unlucky or not in the mood to play the slots, weird superstition-and I still think this way too…

Yeah class, we did this thread few months back, mine used to be “don’t tell the gf I was gambling from 9pm to 5am”and “ finding a lost £5 in my coat pocket wasn’t the sign that my luck had changed “

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Hey,

I had 8 Bonuses in Pink ElePants 2 today, only 20p stake as I hadn’t played it before. 1 paid £0!!

Highest was £16, £8 and the others less than £3.

Is that just shitty luck or does the stake affect the ‘X’ number. I thought it didn’t ?

Is that just the way the cookie crumbles and the X number is completly random ?

🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Lifeslots wrote:

Hey,

I had 8 Bonuses in Pink ElePants 2 today, only 20p stake as I hadn’t played it before. 1 paid £0!!

Is that just shitty luck or does the stake affect the ‘X’ number. I thought it didn’t ?

?

80x on Pink Elephants is good, believe me. I have over 20,000 spins recorded on Pink Elephants, and only once has it gone a bit mental on me and given me ~400-500x. All other bonuses have been absolutely terrible.

Stake has no impact on the multiplier!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Lifeslots wrote:

Hey,

?

80x on Pink Elephants is good, believe me. I have over 20,000 spins recorded on Pink Elephants, and only once has it gone a bit mental on me and given me ~400-500x. All other bonuses have been absolutely terrible.

Stake has no impact on the multiplier!

He’s talking about Pink Elephants 2 though, imagine Pink Elephants, but even more shit ? Apparently it can pay but I had a load of bonuses the day it came out but they were all wank.

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Thankyou Bio.

when you guys are on small stakes 20/40p and small deposits maybe 20-50£ do you typically move around games after each bonus is hit or give it say 100 spins then move on?

Bandit more often than not plays a game till bonus and then generally moves on after, this is what I’ve tried but leads quite often to 20-30£ on a game @20/40p and then end up hitting a bonus and winning 10-50X??

Also, is there a decent average ratio between deposit amount and then the stake? I.E £20 deposit 30p spins

£50 deposit 50p-£1 spins etc

Or do I just whack some cash in, wing it and hope to be lucky ??

Outlaw

Lifeslots wrote:

Or do I just whack some cash in, wing it and hope to be lucky ??

Yes, like every man who’s about to have sex

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

I’ve had too many bonuses back to back to leave a slot after a bonus, so if I get a bonus, I’ll give it about 10 spins afterwards, sometimes it pays off…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)