New Socail media platforms for videos

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I don’t dislike Protestants you thick cunt, you’re confused, but that’s fine, don’t expect you to understand.

You’re still hitting the non-playable character patter? If was shite the first time. Did you find that on 4chan or something? ?

Where did I say you didn’t like them?

NPC is what you are: Check out your contributions on the other thread

Rbreen(NPC) : Tommy Robinson…durrr…..Far Right…..durrr…..Nazi.

I supposed you’re not used to someone calling you out when you hand our serious slurs.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You called me sectarian then brought up Protestants, do you not read what you type you moron?

they’re definitely better than your contributions, no need to cry just because I mentioned your boyfriend.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Never heard of it, but if bandit can upload to there and share it on to BIAM like he did with the YouTube videos, I’d give it a go ?

It’s a bit freaky to the uninitiated but it’s going to grow as Youtube is demonetizing and censoring just about everying (Left and Right) that their sponsors and advertisers don’t like.

3 Years and Youtube will just be complete Corporate bollocks.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

DAC007 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Never heard of it, but if bandit can upload to there and share it on to BIAM like he did with the YouTube videos, I’d give it a go ?

It’s a bit freaky to the uninitiated but it’s going to grow as Youtube is demonetizing and censoring just about everying (Left and Right) that their sponsors and advertisers don’t like.

I think you need to get out a bit more pal. ?

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

You called me sectarian then brought up Protestants, do you not read what you type you moron?

they’re definitely better than your contributions, no need to cry just because I mentioned your boyfriend.

I’d say you’re definitely sectarian and probably support Hamas and Hezbollah, I’d even go as far to say you have a Palestinian flag on your wall in your parents house..  Don’t piss your knickers if you can’t cope with getting it back, son.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

DAC007 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

With your forum post count I don’t think you’re in position to tell anyone to get out more.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

DAC007 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

DAC007 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

With your forum post count I don’t think you’re in position to tell anyone to get out more.

That count is not the amount of posts i have made.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

<shrugs>

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haha. I’m not in the UK enough to even pay income tax here, but I live with my parents? ?

i don’t wave flags of any country, I don’t care about shit like that.

i do bet that you support Israel judging by your comments, and that is fucking embarrassing.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Haha. I’m not in the UK enough to even pay income tax here, but I live with my parents? ?

i don’t wave flags of any country, I don’t care about shit like that.

i do bet that you support Israel judging by your comments, and that is fucking embarrassing.

Do you want to apologise for calling me “Far Right” for no fucking reason at all or do you want to carry on with this?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Piss off you racist cunt. Hope that answers your question.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

You’re such a pathetic little child.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Anyone who genuinely believes Tommy Robinson is an alt right nazi has either never listened to a thing he’s said and  been brainwashed by the media or is deliberately smearing him and others to fit their own agenda.

I met Carl Benjamin (sargon of akkad) yesterday and spent the whole day listening to him speak.. Throughout the day people would come over and scream “racist” “nazi” without a shread of evidence to support such a claim. The tactic of the left is to shut down and silence by branding people as bigots etc

Supporting Tommy, ukip, trump and the likes does not make you alt right despite what the BBC will tell you.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I see things are starting to get back to before with the name calling and use of awful insults ?

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Anyone who genuinely believes Tommy Robinson is an alt right nazi has either never listened to a thing he’s said and  been brainwashed by the media or is deliberately smearing him and others to fit their own agenda.

I met Carl Benjamin (sargon of akkad) yesterday and spent the whole day listening to him speak.. Throughout the day people would come over and scream “racist” “nazi” without a shread of evidence to support such a claim. The tactic of the left is to shut down and silence by branding people as bigots etc

Supporting Tommy, ukip, trump and the likes does not make you alt right despite what the BBC will tell you.

Sargon’s videos of speaking with all and sundry over the South West have been really interesting.  I think that on a couple of occasions the NPCs even started listening to him.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)