New Socail media platforms for videos

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

I see things are starting to get back to before with the name calling and use of awful insults ?

Whilst I expect to be banned I was only reacting to what I was called.  I can’t let things like that just pass by with no comment.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

DAC007 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

I see things are starting to get back to before with the name calling and use of awful insults ?

Whilst I expect to be banned I was only reacting to what I was called.  I can’t let things like that just pass by with no comment.

I wasn’t pointing anyone out, just as an overall view point.

People can call each other anything in this day and age but some of the words used are disgusting to be honest..

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Can’t argue with that.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

When these suggestions are made, please understand that this is something that has been explored extensively, each of my videos are in the region of 4gb and it takes a fuck load of whatever to watch them in the volume they are watched, i don’t claim to understand anything about bandwidth or whatever the fuck else its called but it just isn’t as simple as “why don’t you just put it on your site” – should i find a suitable alternative there then needs to be changes in the back to allow for integration and apparently that isn’t a 30 second job.

Also as a side note, shut the fuck up on the insults, have we not had enough of this playground bollocks, when someone disagrees with you, be a fucking adult and agree to disagree, it really isn’t that hard. Healthy debate is absolutely fine but where are we going to get when its “you cunt” and the reply is “you cunt”. That is what we might as well be typing one after each other sometimes around here. Does my fucking box in.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

When these suggestions are made, please understand that this is something that has been explored extensively, each of my videos are in the region of 4gb and it takes a fuck load of whatever to watch them in the volume they are watched, i don’t claim to understand anything about bandwidth or whatever the fuck else its called but it just isn’t as simple as “why don’t you just put it on your site” – should i find a suitable alternative there then needs to be changes in the back to allow for integration and apparently that isn’t a 30 second job.

Also as a side note, shut the fuck up on the insults, have we not had enough of this playground bollocks, when someone disagrees with you, be a fucking adult and agree to disagree, it really isn’t that hard. Healthy debate is absolutely fine but where are we going to get when its “you cunt” and the reply is “you cunt”. That is what we might as well be typing one after each other sometimes around here. Does my fucking box in.

You may have already had a look but bitchute is a YouTube alternative that alot of my favourite creators have moved too, I’m not sure of the exact limits and whatnot but I’ve watched 3 hour videos in 720p so it may be a solution..

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)