New slots that pay big

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rmarni WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey guys and gals,

Been following Bandit for years, miss regular Sunday slots – becoming a bit irregular Mr Bandit! (I know you’ve been ill, hope you’re better)

A new game on Videoslots that has real potential is Miami Multiplyer. I was grinding for it for ages on 20p and the bonus seemed impossible to get, some decent base game hits but it was swallowing it like there was no tomorrow, I upped the stake to 40p and deposited another £20 – determined to get the bonus no matter what it took (usually games that pay little in base and a pain to get have good bonuses….I was hoping) – 4 scatters came in giving me an extra 5 spins (crucial). The Multiplyer builds up after every win, I got it up to 30x then hit big – £896 big on top symbol across screen – in total I left the game £930 richer on 40p stake  – happy days. So grind and fingers crossed for 4 scatters if you go for it.

Two more slots that have excellent potential I came across, worth a try are ‘Dragon Tribe’ (pick ‘right’ bonus) similar to cashzumo – and another ‘Cygnus’ (watch let’sgiveitaspin hit big on it) this is a great game and again could go mental.

Anyway –  Happy Christmas all.

AliceInSexyLand WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Nice hit! Hope to see it in the next video. Did you manage to get a screen shot of the win to upload?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)