Need help fun has stopped for me

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Delta – where abouts are you based?

Somewhere with a library that’s open at 5.45am and also open on New Year’s Day bank holiday at nearly 8pm ?

I get that mate I do, but if he’s anywhere near where I am working over the next few days I’m happy to meet up and buy the guy a coffee.

Great shout, sometimes a coffee and a chat does the world of good ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Delta – where abouts are you based?

Somewhere with a library that’s open at 5.45am and also open on New Year’s Day bank holiday at nearly 8pm ?

I get that mate I do, but if he’s anywhere near where I am working over the next few days I’m happy to meet up and buy the guy a coffee.

Great shout, sometimes a coffee and a chat does the world of good ?

Sometimes a good rant with someone helps people take stock mate. We all love a good rant hahaha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

@andywilliams1187 I find the best thing to do is go on Twitter and troll Piers Morgan for a bit ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Xbobmad wrote:

@andywilliams1187 I find the best thing to do is go on Twitter and troll Piers Morgan for a bit ?

Hahaha good old Piers. He always bite but I wouldn’t mind swooping bank accounts with him

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Can you let me know where you are at all, like what area in the country? I can perhaps look at getting a hotel for you.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Steve, as much as a nice guy that you are, I truly believe this guy is trying to take you for a ride.

Unfortunately unless he can definitively prove he’s in the situation that he says hes in then all we can offer is words of advice.

You given enough generosity over the passed few weeks without falling for this kind of guff.

And to the OP, if your situation is truly genuine then you need to be seeking irl advice from real people who can actually help you in the here and now.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Steve, as much as a nice guy that you are, I truly believe this guy is trying to take you for a ride.

Unfortunately unless he can definitively prove he’s in the situation that he says hes in then all we can offer is words of advice.

You given enough generosity over the passed few weeks without falling for this kind of guff.

And to the OP, if your situation is truly genuine then you need to be seeking irl advice from real people who can actually help you in the here and now.

I think Steve is doing some investigating.  He not as if he chucking money at him . Asking where he is to get him a hotel is a good idea . If he checks in the story is prob true . It’s a horrible story and I don’t want to believe it’s true .

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

I think Steve is doing some investigating.  He not as if he chucking money at him . Asking where he is to get him a hotel is a good idea . If he checks in the story is prob true . It’s a horrible story and I don’t want to believe it’s true .

Oh clearly, I know Steves not stupid but its always good to have a second opinion as such 😉

Deltafocus WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I turned to here because I felt like this is where I first turned with my story and to people who could relate. And continued to reply and give updates because it felt like it was helping me in some way to explain my situation. As I don’t have anyone else.

Im sorry that I don’t. And I’m glad for all the people who are on here with lots of people who feel that is just so easy to turn to a million friends or a million family members. We are not all the same.

Im not interested in people’s genoristys or gifts or anything like that.  All I wanted was a chat and perhaps a bit of sympathy.

i wouldn’t wish any of this situation over the last couple of days which feels like a lifetime on anyone. Even the people who still feel the need to stick the boot in when a mans down.

I have asked to go back early to my job. As it would give me some purpose and some reality. I had annual leave up I till Monday. But have cancelled that and going back 3 days earlier. Hope that is of satisfactory answer to people.

I don’t know if anyone has ever stood outside a library but you can pick up the WiFi very easily. And yes I was there at 5.45 on New Year’s Day. Or whatever time it says I was. Yes sadly I don’t have anything else to do. And the mc Donald’s near me is not 24 hour. And did not open till 5am. Which I thought was 6 incidentally.

Does anyone want a photo of me on this bench ? Would that make you feel just a bit better tonight ? Knowing you have had suffiencent proof that I’m in a shit place. Lay your head on the pillow and go well glad I got my evidence. Job well done ??

We lived pay day to pay day. We are not rich. We are normal people on normal wages and live month to month. So yes my wage on the 21st of December. Was all the money we had. Sorry I haven’t got 30 grand tucked away for little emergencies like family break ups at all that. Not to self in the future.

I think my presence on this website has been very truely made very clear to me.

How this website is sold on YouTube about a great place to come and chat. And. Laugh etc. That’s what seems like a load of guff to me.

It seems like any other troll website or social media. Where anyone will just jump and bully.

I hope bandit you are proud of what your members are achieving for your site here. And anyone who stumbles across your site and looks at the gamban sections and takes interest. ??  Well done buddy.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I guess you missed the bit where i offered a hotel room.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Where abouts are you pal? Are u near Hull?

Deltafocus WANTED $12
    Outlaw

I didn’t. I read it loud and clear after the interrogation

lets just forget the whole thing and I’ll remove myself. This is pure and utter stress I don’t need. I was simply looking for conversation

Deltafocus WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Where abouts are you pal? Are u near Hull?

I’m in Milton Keynes

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

If you don’t understand the “interrogation” then there isn’t any real point in continuing the conversation is there. Sorry you feel that way.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Deltafocus wrote:

<p>I didn’t. I read it loud and clear after the interrogation</p><p>lets just forget the whole thing and I’ll remove myself. This is pure and utter stress I don’t need. I was simply looking for conversation</p>

Look pal I understand your in a shit boat but Bandit and a lot of people are here to help where its needed. To be honest this forum has had a lot of beggers lately so ppl are questioning everyone’s bad times. Doesn’t mean they won’t help. Bandit has asked u where u are. Reply to him maybe that’s the answer and help u need right at this moment

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)