Need help fun has stopped for me

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Deltafocus wrote:

I didn’t. I read it loud and clear after the interrogation

lets just forget the whole thing and I’ll remove myself. This is pure and utter stress I don’t need. I was simply looking for conversation

Come on mate there’s a lot off people gonna be worried about u . Let the bandit get u a hotel room

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Delta people have offers to help (myself included). You are going through a shit time but you also have to see things from other people’s perspectives. You posted before Christmas, then went quiet. Your posts about being on the street and having nothing at all picked up speed after the Bandit gave 2k to a community member who was in the shit so it looks a bit suspect.

No one on here would put the boot in, the questions that were asked have been put to you so people can be assured your 100% genuine and can offer to help.

There is no point in trying to antagonize the rest of the forum by saying stuff like “do you want a photo of me on a bench”. Some of us have already been there mate and you get through it. But don’t get the arse with people who are trying to help you by asking a few questions.

Stay safe

Deltafocus WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Deltafocus wrote:

<p>I didn’t. I read it loud and clear after the interrogation</p><p>lets just forget the whole thing and I’ll remove myself. This is pure and utter stress I don’t need. I was simply looking for conversation</p>

Look pal I understand your in a shit boat but Bandit and a lot of people are here to help where its needed. To be honest this forum has had a lot of beggers lately so ppl are questioning everyone’s bad times. Doesn’t mean they won’t help. Bandit has asked u where u are. Reply to him maybe that’s the answer and help u need right at this moment

I’ve asked for nothing or do I want anything from anyone. Nobody on here can give me what I want. Which is to rewind time 14 days. Or just for my mrs to call and say come home.

I can not make it clear enough that I do not want anything from anyone.

All I wanted is some time passing conversation. Help and guidance in the form of experience. Life lessons. Everything is shut done over Christmas and new year. Councils re housing. My only option is homeless shelter. And if you know Milton Keynes. There is hundreds is not thousands of homeless on the street right now. In all the underpasses.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I can offer you 7 nights at the Travel Lodge, Milton Keynes at The Hub. Hopefully that will enable you to get back on your feet – do you currently “look” homeless because from past experience, that causes problems with the hotel staff allowing you to check in, please don’t be offended by that question and please also stop talking to me like i am a twat, i am not, there are a lot of stories around these parts these days quite frankly attempting to pray on my generosity, there were a couple of holes in your story so i asked a couple of questions. If you want to cut your nose off to spite your face then that is completely your choice, i cannot do more than i have as i live miles away from there.

Blocked

It’s 203 for 7 nights at travel lodge in Milton Keynes – bandit I will split it with you and go 100 each

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Deltafocus wrote:

<p>Kingpab wrote:</p>

<p>Deltafocus wrote:</p>

<p>I didn’t. I read it loud and clear after the interrogation</p><p>lets just forget the whole thing and I’ll remove myself. This is pure and utter stress I don’t need. I was simply looking for conversation</p>

<p>Look pal I understand your in a shit boat but Bandit and a lot of people are here to help where its needed. To be honest this forum has had a lot of beggers lately so ppl are questioning everyone’s bad times. Doesn’t mean they won’t help. Bandit has asked u where u are. Reply to him maybe that’s the answer and help u need right at this moment</p>

<p>I’ve asked for nothing or do I want anything from anyone. Nobody on here can give me what I want. Which is to rewind time 14 days. Or just for my mrs to call and say come home.</p><p>I can not make it clear enough that I do not want anything from anyone.</p><p>All I wanted is some time passing conversation. Help and guidance in the form of experience. Life lessons. Everything is shut done over Christmas and new year. Councils re housing. My only option is homeless shelter. And if you know Milton Keynes. There is hundreds is not thousands of homeless on the street right now. In all the underpasses.</p>

Well keep talking keep thinking positively, times will change tomorrow could be the start of something new. People offer to help because of what was written. I’d be shocked if know one gave a fuck. Nothing wrong with excepting help when in a hour of need. Doesn’t make u any less of a man. Take the help and then help your self

Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Deltafocus wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Deltafocus wrote:

Look pal I understand your in a shit boat but Bandit and a lot of people are here to help where its needed. To be honest this forum has had a lot of beggers lately so ppl are questioning everyone’s bad times. Doesn’t mean they won’t help. Bandit has asked u where u are. Reply to him maybe that’s the answer and help u need right at this moment

I’ve asked for nothing or do I want anything from anyone. Nobody on here can give me what I want. Which is to rewind time 14 days. Or just for my mrs to call and say come home.

I can not make it clear enough that I do not want anything from anyone.

All I wanted is some time passing conversation. Help and guidance in the form of experience. Life lessons. Everything is shut done over Christmas and new year. Councils re housing. My only option is homeless shelter. And if you know Milton Keynes. There is hundreds is not thousands of homeless on the street right now. In all the underpasses.

Erm the title of your thread starts…. Need help

People have offered to help, I would take it if I were you. Like Kingpap said, take the help and then help yourself. Good luck buddy, things will get better.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Mate, please just take the hotel. I get you’ve got your “pride” but I’ve been in the same situation and unfortunately “pride” does not keep you warm and fed.

Even though you’ve spoken to people on here like pricks I’m guessing it’s down to the stress of your situation. People are genuinely worried.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I misjudged the people on the forum to start. Id like to think was man enough to admit that and apologised so please take the help offered. The people on here and please believe me are genuine and they really do care about your well being

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

@Deltafocus your story is heartbreaking to read. Please, please take the hotel Steve’s kindly offered and keep posting here, keep talking to us about your situation and your feelings. There are people here who can relate, who can help and can make all the difference to you right now. I get that you don’t want to come across as wanting anything from anyone, but a hotel booking when you’re out on the street at this time of year – it can be the difference between life and death and whatever you’ve done in respect of gambling, you don’t deserve to be homeless. It’s not like you’d be taking any money, just a place to stay for a short while.

Whatever you do I wish you luck and I hope to hear from you on here again. I hope to hear from you over the coming weeks with positive news about you getting back on track.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Does anyone have any information on this lad? As it is seriously keeping me from sleeping.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

Does anyone have any information on this lad? As it is seriously keeping me from sleeping.

I know what you mean. He’s 30 from Milton Keynes that’s about it I think

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I am guessing from the silence that he never got the help. I hope he is ok.

Blocked

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

I am guessing from the silence that he never got the help. I hope he is ok.

The offers where there mate but he never replied. Hope the guys ok. It’s a weird one though at times. In the past when I’ve offered to help people, when they realise that I am not giving them cash but will buy then food or petrol etc they get a bit funny. Not saying that the lad was just after a cash handout, but he could have had a roof over his head and a hit shower for the rest of the week. I would have snapped that up rather than being on the streets

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

Ok my views,  the Op stated that he had lost his entire wages for the month in 27 minutes.  His next post states that he was loading thousands from his card even though he was self excluded from all the bookies.

He hasn’t gambled for 2 years, has thousands in the bank but goes into the bookies because he wants to get a few pounds for Christmas presents.

He then doesn’t take up the very generous offers from members on this site to help out with his homeless situation?

Call me a cynic but if that 7 days accommodation had been an offer of £300 cash there may have been a different response.

As an aside I will take 7 days accommodation.  I’ll email you the address of the Hilton in Fiji- anyone care to help out with flight costs 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)