Napoleon rollercoaster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Caddickc02 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

So after playing over 2000 spins on napoleon on 20p a spin with no bonus it it finally gave me the tease with extra bonus symbols it landed and paid £1.20, the next spin as I was still saying how shit the game was and how I wasn’t going to play it ever again it rolled in just under 1700x and made me eat my words

i have uploaded the win if anyone wants to see it

Teza88 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

At least you had a silver lining I played as many spins but on 40p and landed two bonuses the first paid an amazing £0.00 which I had waited so long to land and couldn’t handle leaving it at that so played for a second which too far to long and that paid £18.00 needless to say I was heart broke ?. I will not be playing that game ever again it’s destroyed me.

lea7784 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Ive banished this slot now it hates me  I just feed it and feed it – still tempts me in though but for now ban list it is

Iggmeister WANTED $2
    Outlaw

yeah, as with so many slots, the first time i played it, i got paid really well – since then its been shit .

sakwfa WANTED $0
    Outlaw

There is a very similar game to Napoleon on Casumo called Kingdom of Fortune. I have never seen it on any other site, seems to just be Napoleon with different graphics, seems to pay a lot better though unless i have just been lucky! Hoping Videoslots will get it soon.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I love Napoleon. It’s only paid me ‘big’ once which was a 500x basegame hit on 20p haha. The graphics and sounds on Napoleon draw me in so much, and in my opinion it has to be one of the best blueprints out there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)