Napoleon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Manicmania WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Is there a worse slot in the world? 27 consecutive spins without a win of even 1p. I know its all high risk high reward but this is ridiculous on £2  stakes… I had 100 spins for the record and best win was 12 quid;. utter garbage. had more play and fun on doughnuts at 20p for ten quid than this. How do they even get away with it..?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’ve seen it play worse. That’s high variance slots for you.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I love this game. If a content provider asks for requests I always say this game. Done 1185 spins ranging from min stake up to £3. Finally got the bonus and paid 0x. High variance is my favourite. Won’t ever play the game with my money again like but like to see others get my RTP back.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

It’s one of the most volatile slots out there really, at least by Blueprint. Will either pay you fuck all or the world. Occasionally you’ll land a bonus early and it can pay somewhere in the middle.

Not a big fan personally, but I have a sesh every now and then.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I love napoleon, but only so I can sing along with the music hahaha. Dickhead probably thinks I’ve joined I choir when I play that ? on a serious note, it is stupidly volatile, and one spin can make your balance go from 0 to hundreds on 20p spins without even a hint. 🙂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Napoleons wilds are like British buses….. they vanish or divert to other spots or they never arrive, but on a blue moon when the coming of Jesus is due they land ………..and ends up being in your top ten …..

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Manicmania wrote:

Is there a worse slot in the world? 27 consecutive spins without a win of even 1p. I know its all high risk high reward but this is ridiculous on £2  stakes… I had 100 spins for the record and best win was 12 quid;. utter garbage. had more play and fun on doughnuts at 20p for ten quid than this. How do they even get away with it..?

Yes it’s called The sword and the grail and its officially a piece of shit ?

But yeah Napoleon is tilting so many 0 wins on that bonus, you usually get better base game hits… 2 soldiers pays quite a bit iirc.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I love that slot green hahahah

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Pffft and I thought you was a lady of taste and sophistication.. ??

Mort712 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I love Napoleon but it can rip you to shreds, as it did me today. The music is awesome and when it pays, it pays in spades. It is the crack cocaine of slots.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Pffft and I thought you was a lady of taste and sophistication.. ??

On a normal day I am sophisticated, but this month is being a stubborn and hard to deal with bitch, so I am too. I am a woman of taste though, and I have a taste for play and Gos hahah they reel me in like reel king does with bandit ??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)