My theory regarding Reel King

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    StevieG WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I reckon they changed the gamble roll from a straight 50/50 to a roll against the house edge of the slot for each rung of the ladder.

The odds of hitting a 5-rung top would go from 32/1 to approx 40/1 at a 96% RTP (0.48*0.48*0.48*0.48*0.48)

Small but noticeable. Especially if the RTP over at Videoslots has been changed to something ridiculous like 92% by now (I didn’t check but that would make the odds of a 5-rung top closer to 1/60)

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

There’s no real reason for them to do this, and I’m not even sure that they legally can. It’s always been advertised as a true gamble – to manipulate that now would be incredibly deceptive.

The wins that you get to gamble in the first place have already gone through a 94% RTP system. To then implement some form of unfair gamble on top of that, you’d just be reducing the RTP even further.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Biohazard. I’m not so sure about that mate. If they were to reduce the 50/50 gamble and increased the base game odds, then they could still give the same percentage payout. It’s just possible that there were quite a few people aping the bandit and they saw their profitability suffer.

If it’s still being advertised as a true 50/50 then I would agree. If it’s historic then not so much.

Having said that it could be that the bandit just had an incredible run of luck that’s now evening out.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

@Biohazard. I’m not so sure about that mate. If they were to reduce the 50/50 gamble and increased the base game odds, then they could still give the same percentage payout. It’s just possible that there were quite a few people aping the bandit and they saw their profitability suffer.

They couldn’t. Theoretical RTP is derived from the base and any bonus %. Win outcome gamble is a separate entity (not to be confused with a bonus gamble where the round hasn’t settled), I don’t see any way that you could include that into the listed RTP.

PsychicSnail wrote:

Having said that it could be that the bandit just had an incredible run of luck that’s now evening out.

This.

I know people will disagree, but I can even apply my own experiences with the game in this debate – prior to the update, I never managed a top despite countless attempts. Since the update, I have managed several.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Biohazard. Now you point it out, I suppose it’s obvious that the gamble option must be separated from the overall RTP. I stand corrected.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I’m sure I posted it a previous thread but it’s for sure just evening out. He showed his RTP on one site at over 100% and I said short term this is very easy but long term no matter what he does it will slowly drop and the longer he plays it the closer he gets to the RTP. The only way he can stay ahead on that game now is to stop playing it.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Bio is right, there isnt a update on this games maths models. Its the same game just bad luck. I always said he got lucky, unless he sticks to the martingale version of this you will lose more than win.

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Heres what i got on Reel King in 1 year….  Between the 29th Jan and 1st July 2019 I got 611 tops, from the 4th July 2019 to now, ive had 134 tops.
    i had over 27 max screens between Jan & July but since the 1st July 2019 ive had 3 max screens…

Its crap now….

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

Heres what i got on Reel King in 1 year….  Between the 29th Jan and 1st July 2019 I got 611 tops, from the 4th July 2019 to now, ive had 134 tops. i had over 27 max screens between Jan & July but since the 1st July 2019 ive had 3 max screens…

Its crap now….

The tops are going to be down to how (often) you play it. Nothing more.

battleaxe WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Did the update it from flash to HTML5?

I’m assuming the game is probably the same and Bandit has just finally learnt what running like a normal human bean is like instead of godmode 90% of the time on that game (don’t forget he lost like 6 figures at least once or twice on the old version)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)