My rollercoaster of a day ….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

So here goes, today’s been a bit all over the place for me, first day back at work after the Christmas and new year period and I’ve said I’m limiting myself to one decent day of gambling a month … today was that day ( payday next week )

10:30am – £100 in:  break at work so I nip around to William hill and stick £100 in and try the £10 fortune spins, about 12 spins later I’ve won some small amounts but lost most of the balance and down to £27 so decide to try a bit of blackjack ( it’s actually bailed me out before ) put the lot on spread over three hands, dealer has a 7 and I have 17,19 and 20 so stand on all hands… dealer gets a 4 and a 10 …Bust town … go back to work

1pm lunch time £50’in: on my way into town I try my luck at another William hill on the way ( Manchester seems to have about 4 in the town centre alone so your never far from one ) same game and only £20 in goes for £220 – i play it down to £190 and take the money from £100 down to £40 up

5pm works finished £50 in: decide to have another bash back at the original bookies to see if it’ll pay out yet, end up with cashing out £100 so now I’m £90 up

7pm football bets time, sat at home and looking at the Liverpool match I decide to add a few in play bets to make it a bit more interesting, load in £40 and only spend £10 on sports bet and hit the slots, lose, £30 in again, lost £30 in again and lose so now from £90 up I’m £10 down and decide to try one last £30 ( £40 down and £140 down on the online session ) so I hit a bonus on ted and have £70 take it to black jack and slowly work my way up till I’m on £180 after some decent blackjack side bets come in

11pm – cashed out £150 for £10 profit online and £100 up overall and seem to spin the last £30 away quickly

so overall good result in the end but at various stages I’ve gone from down £100 to up £100 in a weird swing of 40/60p stakes and the momentum black jack method

anyone else had a smiler all day experience ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Think we’ve all had a few like that. If your in hills game I like is senor burrito quid spins gamble on and I gamble it to first set of free spins. I think it’s the only game I’m up on overall.

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Is there any difference between el jackpotto and senior burrito ? Because I’ve seen it go by both names but seems the same?

The tease on that hat game is horrible to me 🙁

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Not sure mate think there different games. Could be wrong though. The amount of times gone in with 20 or 40 quid got 10 free spins. Bloke randomly shoots wilds and had anywhere between 100 and 300 is unreal

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Popped in to William Hill for an hour. Quickly £30 up on low stakes slots and decided play Texas Hold Em on £5 stakes after being £200 up on that game and stake the previous 2 days. Wiped out that profit in the blink of an eye losing game after game after game. Even when I had 3 Kings to finally get on the board and win £10 and possibly get going, it hit me with a 2 and a 3 on the last 2 If for a straight  which was the only way I could lose. Talk about fixed! Anyway, I swapped machines and games and got back £180 in no time before I had to leave and was unlucky not to end in profit. But sometimes a losing session can feel like a win and today was one of the them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)