My neighbour is a magician

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

A little story.

So my neighbour who is a 38 years old single mother noticed me playing slots a lot and asked me to teach her. I said okay with one condition that I will set her limits and she will let me check on her account from time to time, because obviously I don’t want her to get addicted or anything. She said she just wants to experiment a little and we decided on her making 5 EUR deposits daily (35 EUR a week). I helped her register on Lithuanian site since she doesn’t speak English and this is where the magic started happening. She keeps hitting  x1000 on 0.20 spins playing quite old games. A LOT. In the last 5 months she went up on the site nearly 2k EUR and always refused to up the stakes. Recently she sends me a photo of another x1000 on 0.20 stakes, BUT without saying anything she starts 2 EUR spins and sends me another photo of a win… 3600 EUR! I helped her withdraw and she asked me if there is a way to block herself for a while, because quote “I’m in such a rush of emotions now I’m afraid I will keep playing” so she went on cooldown period for a month. These sums might not look big for some of you, but she’s making 480 EUR a month (without tips) so it’s quite an influx of money for her. Also it’s really heart warming to see someone so happy! <3

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

My neighbour is a Cunt. Laminate flooring and fat blokes wearing hard shoes at 3am in the morning is a problem.

Sorry to hijack your post lad, I’m a little stressed today and the word neighbour got me blood boiling LOL.

I will give you a “like” as compensation, well done on the ladies win.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)