My broke goonies bonus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kne123 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi , so I had a bonus I spoke about a while back that was stuck and wouldn’t reload the bonus… Several conversations with coral they said they’d reset it and I’d lose the bonus etc I asked them not to reset it till I try to reload on another device, they did recommend this to me, so couple days ago my friend came and I used his ipad and the bonus reloaded it was on 40p and give me fratellis bonus I gambled and won skeleton key bonus then took that it paid £13.20 and went right down to the last to keys and chose the rong one lol nearly retriggered on sloth free spins  So just thought I’d share the outcome. Happy new year every one happy new year Steve.

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Nice one mate, at least it eventually worked, much more believable having seen it play out for you than them just saying ah yeah, it went for a tenner here you go lol!

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Does anyone else have trouble bonusing this fucker? Granted Ive only done a couple hundred spins but never had the random feature ever so I avoid it.

Glad you got your bonus working though, I had a similiar situation with WWTBAM, had it crash as the bonus rolled in and couldnt recover it for about a fortnight.

When I randomly went to play it later on it showed the completed bonus at 40p stake for £21.50 but didnt refelect in my balance, very strange but I couldnt be arsed to chase after support for 20quid.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I was on that Skelton bonus . Playing on my mobile . Got down to the last 2 picks , and it wouldn’t let me press on the one I wanted.  I know it’s prob all predetermined . And it prob my mobile playing up . Off course I just ended up picking the other one for death . I find if it’s in the mood it teases all the time . But then I’ve played it where it gives it u every time.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I was on that Skelton bonus . Playing on my mobile . Got down to the last 2 picks , and it wouldn’t let me press on the one I wanted.  I know it’s prob all predetermined . And it prob my mobile playing up . Off course I just ended up picking the other one for death . I find if it’s in the mood it teases all the time . But then I’ve played it where it gives it u every time.

Yeah it’s definitely predetermined, Blueprint are an absolute fiend with that! Hope that’s a consolation for you anyway, you were always going to die there no matter what you picked!

Raven952 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I was on £1 spins and the key flashed red, managed to select the bonus, all five reels had the bonus symbol and went straight to the one eyed willy treasure bonus, managed to get £280 on it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)