My big win finally

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    monopolygirl22 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Finally hit primal for a 6000x win on 3quid streak i feel sick n shakey still.. ive posted in the lobby still hate the game tho so hard to get features

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Very nice win that is 6000x it took a while to be put up as I was with Bandit in Blackpool since Thursday last week so today was first day back looking at them 🙂

Outlaw

Its ok… was so hapoy but scared too… bet 365 let me take it all out next day tho… xx

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Its a huge amount of money serious big congrats to you 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Get in there ?. About time we had a winning post. That’s a fantastic hit. Congrats

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Brilliant win, congratulations!

Hope you can put it to good use.  My advice would be to self exclude using gamban now so that you can’t put it all back in.  You might not think it would be possible but it’s very easy.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

buy something big u have always wanted, or give it to a close trusted person to look after.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Lovely! Make sure you buy yourself a once in a lifetime treat 🙂

Outlaw

thank u for nice comments like every1 else ive been chasin that big win for a long time n thought..no never be me….i took 16k out my bank ..n put into 3 diferent isa’s also goin to buy a jeep…..machines arnt interestin me now tho…feel like ive dun wot i needed to do n got that hit…which feels weird cuz i love to gamble on machines…its a strange feelin……xx

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Congrats.. still waiting on mine.. lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)