must be the unluckiest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    shaneot69 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

so had a little slots session yesterday only like small stakes as i cant afford big stakes lol, i only deposit like £50 at a time and play like 40-60p stakes had 2 bonuses on jamming jars my first bonuses in well over 2000 spins on the game, both zero bonuses, then went over to,danger high voltage, had 2 bonuses on gates of hell gave me the skull, paid £1 and danger high voltage paid me a zero bonus, with £10 left in the balance went over to genie jackpots managed a bonus on that genie wishes and that paid me £3 whats going on?!! anyone else in the same boat im starting to feel quite disheartened now as going through a rough patch with bonuses ect.

jamestoni WANTED $7
    Outlaw

im the same mate, zero bonus on bonanza ffs, nearly a £100 to bonus diamond mine, £2.40, i cant afford big spins either, its 40-60p

also, donuts, 39 x starting trigger, one win, £2.79 or something like that.  havent had a run of luck, well i have all bad, lol so i know how you feel.

shaneot69 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

hard aint it mate since then ive still struggled to even get a bonus on anything its just eating my money which is hard to take

Srhuu310 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Before I packed it in I was spending Grands on PlaynGo games on £2 stake with either no bonus’s or under 10x Winnings.Kind of helped me quit as I was getting bored of getting screwed over.Don’t get me wrong a ferrel run makes a huge win sweeter when it comes in but you least want to get some good playing time for your deposit and good bonus wins help it prolong the session.I can only suggest switching up the games for your next session maybe different provider somthing with a kinder base game.

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

I don’t understand you guys that play highly volatile games then moan about no bonus? Move onto steamtower or something

Addyc24 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I played online slots for over 8 years my highest win was 200x i played Loads of providers and played £500 a month. I only ever won on roulette which I withdrew a few thousand but then went to slots and lost I then decided to stop as it got to frustrating and started chasing loses  now just have a small deposit limit and can only play on 1 site that has about 12 slot games .

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

I also played slots for over 5 years..highest win 700x. I chased gamble ladder on reel king for a year solid but Never reached the top. Now i just watch others. Certainly saves you money.??.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Offer still stands Briz, i will come to your house, use your account, my money, and top Reel King.

Reece WANTED $3
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Offer still stands Briz, i will come to your house, use your account, my money, and top Reel King.

I will take you up on that if Briz doesnt! haha

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Haha..thanks bandit. I live in Scotland, so a bit of a jaunt for you! Reel king has been sacked off in my household anyway. Good to see you getting some good wins though. ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

brizman wrote:

Haha..thanks bandit. I live in Scotland, so a bit of a jaunt for you! Reel king has been sacked off in my household anyway. Good to see you getting some good wins though. ?

I would walk 500 miles and iiiiii would walk 500 more 😀

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

I would click 500 times..and i would click 500 more..just to be the man who clicked a thousand times to fall on the ladder gamble…????

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

brizman wrote:

I would click 500 times..and i would click 500 more..just to be the man who clicked a thousand times to fall on the ladder gamble…????

I’l meet you in your local wetherspoons and we will gamble it out over a few pints lol

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I find I have spells I can not lose for a week, then don’t win nothing for a month. If I win on say venture I then go and play book of ra, book of ra 6 etc and seem to bonus them all. Did it this last week and took £400 profit out on 40p stakes then played book of ra deluxe after 200 spins on 40p I had £80 left on site. Upped it to 80p spins and first spin hit feature. Got dreaded explorer but boom hit 4 and it paid £800 so another £600 withdrawal. Now I expect the month of nothing.

shaneot69 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Reece wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I will take you up on that if Briz doesnt! haha

ill take u up on that haha i dont live too far away 😉 haha closer to you than most haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)