Mr Vegas

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Imagine being such a fucking spastic you’d write “you owe me fucking winnings” on live chat and expect to get anywhere 😂

Looks like monitoring the forum is about to become more difficult again 😂😂😂😂😂

Nice to see you RBreen

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Fucking hell we miss you mate😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Xbobmad wrote:

Say what you really mean Breen 😛

Don’t encourage him 😂😂😂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Imagine being such a fucking spastic you’d write “you owe me fucking winnings” on live chat and expect to get anywhere 😂

Looks like monitoring the forum is about to become more difficult again 😂😂😂😂😂

Nice to see you RBreen

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Fucking hell we miss you mate😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Xbobmad wrote:

Say what you really mean Breen 😛

Don’t encourage him 😂😂😂

Yeah, but he’s fucking hilarious, and telling him to stop is like telling Bandit to collect…… or gervais to stop being a sarcastic dick …..you don’t do it because the eruption is an awesome site ,

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Come on though, by all means show that you’re unhappy with the service. But don’t start swearing at cunts you want to help you. Imagine doing it in a shop, or a bar? You’d get your fucking head kicked in speaking to bar staff like that 😂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Come on though, by all means show that you’re unhappy with the service. But don’t start swearing at cunts you want to help you. Imagine doing it in a shop, or a bar? You’d get your fucking head kicked in speaking to bar staff like that 😂

I’ve always found that people are more willing to help if I’m not calling them every cunt under the sun 🤣

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

I’ve always found that people are more willing to help if I’m not calling them every cunt under the sun 🤣

You all give me shit though yah fuckers 🤪🤪😂🤣😂🤣

Seriously though swearing like that would in normal places just mean you get kicked out. The people on help desk don’t deserve that abuse as they are just doing a job.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seriously though swearing like that would in normal places just mean you get kicked out. The people on help desk don’t deserve that abuse as they are just doing a job.

You deserve the shit though 😂 Hope you and the family are well.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

You deserve the shit though 😂 Hope you and the family are well.

Aye mate me and the family doing ok mate thanks. 😎👍

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

The people on help desk don’t deserve that abuse as they are just doing a job.

Unless you’re a dave at an Indian call centre   Helping me with my tax because of fbi “issues “….. those Dave’s  are total cunts …. Ohh and brenda from Liverpool who heard I had an car accident that never happened, some time, some where ……

TheBingoKingx WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Agreed with you here Seedy, but the level of incompetence is incredible, i do get that some people get pissed off after a while. Or is 3 months for a complaint normal? Or the level of ”goodwill” after clearly being fcked over (even got it on video) or the lies made by customer support? not to mention the big, big breaches of their terms of license?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

TheBingoKingx wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Agreed with you here Seedy, but the level of incompetence is incredible, i do get that some people get pissed off after a while. Or is 3 months for a complaint normal? Or the level of ”goodwill” after clearly being fcked over (even got it on video) or the lies made by customer support? not to mention the big, big breaches of their terms of license?

I get that people can get upset but again these people only work of a script which is displayed to them on a computer. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)