Mr bandit sir…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eddychillin WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Hello Mr bandit… Please could you try and bonus  book of gold on video slots please…. I just need to see what it’s like lol ? still havnt managed to do it yet.   But I know your the man that can… Can’t wait for your next video hope you had a great Christmas and Happy new year 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

What provider is that one by mate, i’m not sure if i have played it before, i will give it a bash if i remember lmao i’m terrible at remembering things but in my defence, there do tend to be a few requests haha

eddychillin WANTED $14
    Outlaw

I believe it’s a  playson game called book of gold double chance….  Yes I know mate you probley get thousands of requests so I completely understand if you forget I won’t hold it against you if you did.lol… I don’t know how u get threw it all in all honestly. I limit myself to £10-20 a week if I can Offord to and my favorite site Is video slots because sometimes I get some money back on a Monday of iv played over the weekend my 2nd favorite is coral as there money wheel game pays 25/1 if you hit one of the multipliers… Lol ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)