Mr Bandit

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Don’t think I’ve ever had 5 pots on Pure Pots / Gold mega spins ever and the turnover I used to put through the Pure Pots ones was pretty insane!

Although think I may be the only person to have ever had Yea,Yea,Yea,Yea,Yea on Pure Pots real money £1 play once!  I even remember the arcade, it was the Quicksilvers in Reading near Wetherspoons haha!

Also had my only full Rainbow symbols screen on a Pure Gold £1 play in Stevenage Nobles just after it was released…honeymoon period anyone!  Back in the day I must have had 50 or so £400 screens on the normal Rainbow Riches Pots Of Gold, so close yet so far!

The main question though is how many bins were placed over heads during the course of the 7 hours?!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Lol no bins were harmed in the making of this session 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

When rainbow riches first came out. The game could regularly throw a full screen out. Pots galore and 3 leps could go to £500. Full screen was still £500 even on 50p stake. If you won over 1k the game would automatically collect. Your hands would stink handling hundreds of pound coins all day.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)