Monopoly Live

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    thatfamousjimmy WANTED $23
    Outlaw

@monito did they re-spin? Canceled on / rolls that’s pretty deep! How can the dice disappear after one spin?? They are physically there how can that happen? Now I’m worrying my defending of this game may not be deserved!!!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

@bandit for future reference, you can click the boxes on dond to upgrade the ones you want 🙂 it doesn’t just have to be the jackpot box 🙂

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

The dice are real dice… They cant vanish fake dice, that makes no sense. Im not sure what your pic is off but ill take a look.

@Dynamik – Monopoly live the wheel only does 1 or 2 revolutions. The wheel is split into 6 segments, each with a booster quadrant on it. The wheel is big, same as dreamcatcher, but the dealer looks away when spinning. Ive seen this wheel, and with the amount of revolutions (1 for a live spin) it CAN be perfected to land a certain area. Not precicely, but close. Im not saying they do this (they dont) but they could

I thought they were real dice too until I seen that. They were there on the first roll and on the second, the were gone! How do real dice disappear from a secured encasement? Are you suggesting they somehow fell on the floor? If that was the case they would have just replaced them and rerolled! But they bizarrely paused the game with the dice screen still for everyone to see for about 5 minutes then they proceeded to cancel everyones winnings (luckily for me I did not bet) and close the table for bout 20 minutes.

You can check for yourself if you like, but I am fairly certain they are using fake and CGI/Computerised dice now.

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

thatfamousjimmy wrote:

@monito did they re-spin? Canceled on / rolls that’s pretty deep! How can the dice disappear after one spin?? They are physically there how can that happen? Now I’m worrying my defending of this game may not be deserved!!!

I used to defend this game too and it never crossed my mind that the dice could be computerised. I thought they used real ones.

A computer error/malfunction causing the dice to disappear is more believable to me than actual physical dice escaping their secured encasement. I can’t see how that would be possible and if so they could have put them back and rerolled instead of cancelling everyones bonus game and winnings.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haha gwaaan Bio. Come over to the dark side my son!

Always room for one more in my team! ???

Outlaw

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine if you had bet on 4 rolls on this!!!!!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

thatfamousjimmy wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine if you had bet on 4 rolls on this!!!!!!!!! Unreal!!!!!!

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RO0DYk_asBw?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Damn. I would be so pissed if I bet on 4 rolls. Evolution definitely needs some fork of tighter inspection or regulation by the UKGC, the amount of errors and mess ups and glitches their games have been having is crazy. It may seem small to them but it loses people a lot of money when they cancel rounds like that.

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Wow! I contributed to this thread early on and coming back in to say;

1. Entered wrong number into system – what system! Isn’t it hurt a when, a flapper and a host to spin! Bloody Hell I’m so naive!

2, dissapearing dice – so a computerised image!  So all those times dice land on the edge and have to be refilled is some geeks idea of a joke!

Ejit – answers if possible because the credibility of this game is in the toilet right now!

Based on the above the outcome of every ‘spin’ and every ‘roll’ is predetermined. Extrapolate that and the RTP is entirely governed by Evolution button pushers in advance!

if do this is not a betting medium in any way shape or form!

Outlaw

How awkward was that host when he had to continue spinning lol. So glad I wasn’t playing I would have lost the plot! Losing from gambling is bad enough but when shit that like happens!!

So we meant to believe from that that once the result is put on the system it can’t be changed? Can’t believe it landed on 4 rolls and they just carried on like it didn’t happen!

Couldn’t find a video of the disappearing dice, would have liked to see it and the comments in chat would have been fun ahahaha!

I’m def starting to think I’ve been very naive with these games…

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Don’t wanna say I told you so!

but… ? this video is Berry Berry convincing when it comes to confirming my previous posts about these motorised wheel games.

Scam. legitimately.

Scam one….Scam em all!

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’m struggling to believe. Given all the technology that goes into development. That the wheel doesn’t know what sector is at the top. Are they really saying that there is somebody sat at the side manually inputting the winning sector!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

System ? What system is this .

supposedly random wheel. lands on 4 rolls .  NO      ITS AN ILLUSION folks    ITS REALLY No 10

TELLS US EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW . YET ANOTHER SCAM

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

That video.. it made me so mad! How can every other bloody spin show a correct number but when it lands on 4 rolls it’s wrong. Also if you notice on the history bit, it says 3 rolls a few times and chances to 2 and then back to 3 again. I won’t  be playing this.. not like I would anyway haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Wow, lots of weird stuff happening here. I can’t actually defend either of these last two examples. Unless there is more to the story, this is just plain grim.

It’s a shame, as I do enjoy Monopoly Live, but there seems to be an awful lot of poor decision making here.

@Winningbird – in that example, that’s just because it was a two rolls but there were doubles which mean it went for three rolls (it just switches between the two to show you!).

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Ahh I didn’t  think about that haha. Thanks for clearing that one up bio 🙂 what do you think about the video though? It clearly showed 4 rolls and in the video it says staff marked it down wrong. Surely this should have given the players their bets back as good will because it was a fault on the providers side?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)